one

"jisung for the last time i'm not taking you to get more coffee." changbin sighed at the younger, almost regretting offering him to move him- he could never regret it though he did love him really.

"but i don't know the way by myself! do you want me to get lost binnie." jisung pulled the puppy eyes move making changbin sigh even louder before grabbing his keys.

"fine but i'm definitely not paying for you again."

-
at the bar of the local cafe stood a working bang chan. although he was technically working, the cafe was surprisingly empty leaving him bored out of his mind- only having minho for entertainment across the counter.

he sipped his tea whilst making the odd comment, he could see that chan was getting annoyed with him which only encouraged him to talk more.

"chris what do you call a-" minho began before being interrupted by a bell.

"oh thank god! finally i don't have to listen to you any more," chan smiled at the frown on his best friends face. "just kidding."

minho hadn't bothered to turn his attention to the new customer, in the time he'd spent here with chan he'd gathered that the main customers were elderly, couples or people working. he hadn't much interest in any of those, being a single, gay barely 23 year old.

"hi, what can i get you?" chan smiled brightly at the customer. "binnie? bro it's been forever!" he said again upon seeing the other boy.

"chris! dude it has, can i just get a iced caramel macchiato for this little shit. he's making me pay again." jisung giggled and smiled at chan whose heart melted at the sight.

hearing the endearing giggle next to him minho couldn't help but glance at the boy- something he'd instantly regretted.

he was beautiful. a sudden burst of butterflies erupted in his stomach and he felt his face heat up, he wanted to look away (to save his dignity) however he couldn't seem to pull his gaze.

after a moment his harsh hazel eyes met with the boy's chocolate ones, he smiled at minho who was taken aback and panicked slightly before shooting him a quick smirk.

"oh chan, this is jisung, jisung this is chan- you can call him chris if you'd like though." jisung turned his attention to the blonde boy and waved.

"hi chris!" the three kept up conversation for a few minutes whilst minho just tried to collect his thoughts and ground himself.

so his name's jisung, how cute.

just as he finished his thought, jisung's order was ready and they were about to leave.

he didn't want to push his luck and ruin any chance he had with this boy but at the same time he knew he couldn't just let him walk away.

"hey jisung?" he said quickly as they stood up to go, usually minho was a very confident person however in this situation he felt like the weakest man alive.

"yeah?" he sounded surprised at the sudden speech since he had been quiet since they met.

"oh, never mind it's not important." he but his lip nervously, glancing over at chan it seemed he was also confused.

"oh okay, have a good day then!" jisung smiled brightly, the kind of eyes closed teeth showing smile which made minho's heart flutter and his breath hitch in his throat.

"you too." he smiled back as they waved whilst walking out of the cafe. minho turned back to chan and let out a frustrated sigh, rubbing his temples as he did so.

"lee freaking minho, what was that?" chan said clearly confused and surprised at the reaction his best friend had had over a total stranger.

for as long as chan had known minho he had always been cold to strangers, never even given them a second thought. he'd certainly never seen him so flustered either- not with anyone.

"i don't wanna hear it chris. just get me a coffee." he put his arms on the counter and his head followed. chan waited for a second to hear a specific phrase here he'd had to teach minho to say.

chan saw how obviously overwhelmed minho was and decided not to pester him much more, he'd only get rude since he didn't like showing "weakness" all that often.

he had never quite understood how minho could see affection as a weakness, being one of the most affectionate people he knew chan thrives of it.

"i have his number?" chan offered with a shrug, minho's head flew up from the table upon hearing this and his eyes showed signs of intrigue.

"imma need you to help a friend out here chris, for science."