Glimpse

A scene of an approaching update :

" You met Meer?"

" Do I need your approval for this"? Mr. Rajveer Shah's voice boomed in the house.

Reema Shah didn't wince at her husband's voice but a taunting scowl graze her lips, eyes spitting hatred, " Your precious son didn't lent a chance to you for explaining the unfortunate self of yours"

Rajveer Shah took a step in her direction, his face looked cruel, this is the woman for he has sacrificed so much,

His wife,

His son,

And his father,

and the irony, she is nothing but a money-hungry whore. He realized it very late.

" He is my blood one day or another day he will listen to me and then I will beg for his forgiveness but you, I am just putting up with you only for Abhi, so don't make it worse for both of us. Live here as quietly as you can, otherwise, you know shahs are famous for their wrath".

Her face paled at his words all the courage flew out of the window.

He neared her frightened face, " They can kill, without an ounce of reluctance " he whispered on her face and left.

Regrets is the only thing he was feeling, all the dreadful things he had done to his family eating his soul, making him restless,

She stood there calming her heart down,

This is nothing,

I have face broadly awful things and done also!

I can't show my fear to him, she was chanting to herself, 

Excited about the upcoming chapter?

This book is about to end after few more chapters,

Show your support and do vote on the last chapter who have not done it till now.

Going to update very soon, if I received your response on the glimpse.