# 12

" If we aren't happy
we can't make anyone
happy !!

_bunny

********†*************************†*

Air was thick and intense , Everybody was busy in party enjoying and drinking where as Aashiya and Meer are in a different turmoil. Aashiya is a soft girl she can't see anyone in pain and when she witnessed the scene where Meer was choking that bimbo her heart quicken it pace it felt like he is choking her she can't breath , it feels like her lungs gave up!!

" Ashu come with me..plz !! Viraj pleaded after seeing Meer daemnour who was shaking in anger nobody can dare to talk to him in that tone.

Kahin nhi jaegi yeh..!

She isn't going anywhere!

Meer ordered while taking a step closer to her. His eyes scanned her trembling form and he smirked.

M darti nhi hu aapse"

I m not scared of you"

Aashiya said Staring in his eyes courageously. But inside she was trembling in fear. The animal which stood in front of her go to any length when come to his ego. But she can't back out now. She isn't a coward herself.

Meer smiled very cruel one after listening her , it seems his little kitten turn into a wild cat and he likes it every bit it's going to be fun in taming her.

" I see "! He hummed

" Meer  , " no.. shhhh !  he shushed Viraj ... with placing a finger on his lips.... but his gaze still on Aashiya. It didn't help a bit in her condition though.!

" Leave "

After listening his command she just shook her head and just about to take a step.

" Tumhein nahi kaha , Viraj jao party sambhalo Hum jara important discussion karle.."

Meer stated firmly his face void of any emotions.

Aashiya paled she is comfortable in Viraj's presence but facing the beast alone herself no way .. he will swallow her whole she gulped."

Viraj left from there he can't stop Meer if he decided something it self but he need to do something he can't leave his little mouse alone in the presence of Lion.

"I don't want to talk to you "! Aashiya said trembling. Her eyes watered a little.

" Hmm " , Meer hummed and again took a step closer his eyes taking her all shaking form in..

Aashiya didn't like this closeness and just about to take a step back when Meer suddenly grab her shoulders and make her stand near him. Her breath hitched due to sudden proximity , her eyes widened.

" Ab janwar toh aise hi paish aate h,
kya hua darr lag rha h .".. Meer taunt her... his hold firm on her shoulders...

" Tumne abhi dekha hi nahi h ki Jaanwar hota kya h , agar chahti ho ki acche se paish aau toh apni jubaan ko kabu mai rakho , otherwise I have many ways to shut you out..!!

A few drops of tears suddenly escaped from her eyes... SHE was stood there motionlessly... her heart beating like hammer ... Meer gazed in her eyes.. he always wanted to just sit and stare in her eyes because they are able to drowned a person in without her doing anything... Meer eyes followed the sight of her tear which flow on her cheeks and making a way down to her throat..;!

Meer left her shoulder and she relaxed a bit but her relaxion was short lived... because in next second Meer turn her face in another direction her neck on full display , he ducked his head...  nuzzled his nose in her sweet baby scent and his muscles calm immediately.... it is the scent of home which he craved for his whole life... But unable to make one for himself... !!

Aashiya thrashed in his hold but unable to free herself... she felt like aunts are crawling in her skin.... his warm breath making her more uncomfortable... she really regret for uttering those few words....

Meer lost his senses in her scent... It seems he was in a spell , he start planting feathery kisses on her neck... who seems very eatble to him... he didn't care a bit of her trembling form in his hold , he continued his torture... and suddenly bite hard on the middle of her throat she cried in pain... but he lost in his lust , and ignored her plea.....

" Thudd "

A voice of tight slap ring in the air. and Meer came in his senses... In front of him stood Mrs. Shah... looking furious at her son's shameful act.

Meer eyes red with anger.... how dare she slapped him .... him fucking... Meer SHAH.....

Meer shut his eyes for a bit and again open them... and saw Aashiya was crying miserably  in his mother's arm with hiccups...!!

" Look Mrs. Shah , " he started but She cut him by raising her hand.

" Meer leave "  she ordered.

" What did you say..?  he asked disbelievingly.

" I thought you are cold  , but know how to behave with a girl , you proved me wrong.."

" I  said get the hell out of my sight Meer shah , otherwise m not going to spare you this time " she said angrily.

Meer gritted his teeth in anger ,  stole a glance of Aashiya  and left.

Mrs. shah heaved a sigh of relief... but her heart bleed after seeing Aashiya like this.

She really needs to do something otherwise Meer isn't going to stop his barbaric ways.... !! And she knew how to make him understand his mistakes.

************************************

A new chapter guys , 😆

Share your views about chapter beacuse i m very restless to hear about response...

And guys do you think Mrs shah can stop Meer ??? What you think??

If anyone want early update then plz encourage me through your positive comments...!! so i can push my self to write ..😋😋

Stay happy guys!🌼🌼

_bunny