#41

He felt her stiffen on the contact of their lips but the hell with that, he wasn't going to stop this time. It is the same taste he was dying for, the very same flavour of raw strawberries that awaken her desires and make him restless all these days. He was kissing her like a starved man who hadn't eaten a morsel for many days, like its the matter of life and death if he couldn't get them he will died. He caresses her lips with his tongue for entrance but his little witch shut them tightly denying his demand. He smirks in the kiss, hand trailing down and suddenly landed on her round ass caressing them sensuously. A gasp escaped from her mouth allowing him to thrust his tongue inside easily.

Kiss has become more wild the moment he entered her mouth sucking her tongue with his own hungrily tasting every bit of it. His hard member twitch painfully in his trouser. He pressed more his body into hers to feel her curves not leaving the space for even air to pass through between them. She was out of breath struggling painfully for the eascape but he was having none of her protests. Tears of helplessness flowing out of her eyes praying silently for ending the torture quickly.

After a while when he feels she was going limp in his hold he left her mouth biting on her lower lip slightly. They both were panting heavily his forehead leaning against her, eyes gazing at her earnestly. " You amaze me everytime by your little act of dareness" he rasped out hoarsely.

" Do know how much I want you?. I can barely concentrate on my work, I just keep thinking about you grabbing and taking hard" he mumbled still leaning in her.

Her wet eyes meeting to him his shameless and blunt words always make her tongue tied, her blood boiled at his words, " Don't touch me Meer. I don't want you near me. Your lustful eyes and touches make me disgust." her eyes blazing fires ,

" Don't utter such words recklessly woman, they can make you regret " he warned.

" Why , I am only saying the truth."

He take a step back eyes murderous,

" Go home before i do something " he stated with cold voice.

" I am not going your house, i wanna go to my parents home." her voice shaky ,

He furiously come to her, grabbing her jaw tightly, " before i fuck you here against this very wall go home quietly. I am not in a mood to joke around"

Her face paled, almost white. Her warning scared her. Body trembling, "You c- can't force me" she stuttered in fear.

" Try me" cruel smirk forming to his mouth. Scaring the shit out of her. Her eyes dropped low in defeat. She can never fight back,.

" Driver will be waiting outside, go" he said jerking her and left.

She stood there hurt and broken, they say marriage is a sacred bond. Husband always protects their wives , but here she is scared from his own husband.

After wiping her tears, she left to the house.

**†********

It was one a.m, when Meer stumbled in house almost falling. His form messy witnessing his drunken state, he entered in the kitchen with great difficult by grabbing slabs and prevent his self from falling. His throat burning, he open the door and grab a bottle, before he took a sip kitchen lighten up, making him groan at sudden brightness.

It was Jenny who found Meer in the kitchen, searching for the water. Her nose scrunched at smell of alcohol and seeing him like this she quickly come to his side for help. "Meer , are you okay?" She asks filling the glass with water, Meer didn't answer, she made him sat on the stool.

" Meer, what happened?. Why are you drunk"

" Give me water, "

Her face heated at her clumsiness, she quickly forwarded him water and he chugged hungrily. He sigh in relief,

Jenny confuse at his drunken state, today is very important day for him. And he was very in the whole party, but now why he is looking all depressed, she assessed his form,

" Meer you can share with me, did you fight with Aashiya" she cooed slowly.

He was half conscious, not in his senses, but nodded at her defeatly.

" You know you can share with me, i am also a girl. I can help you with her improving your relationship" she clarify herself. Her mind forming vicious plans.

Meer's eyes brighten, she can help him and then her Aashiya will never be upset with him.

" She never acknowledge me as her husband, always fighting and complaining, not allowing me near her, always pushing me" his voice complaining like a little child.

A hope lighten in her heart, Aashiya didn't love Meer. " You know Meer, every girl denied their man's advancement. She was feeling shy but that doesn't mean she don't want you. It was her hesitation. This time when you go close to her don't step back. She also wants this. And once you will claim her wholly, she will never leaves you. It will bound her to you completely"

She don't know what storm she is inviting, her each words making Meer confuse hut also a ray of hope entering in him, " Really, if i make love to her, she will never leaves me?"

Jenny smirk inwardly, " Absolutely, it will strengthen your bond with her"

Meer smiled, and stood up tripping , only one thing roaming in his mind. He has to make her his, yes his completely. After arrival of Abhi, his insecurities making him mad, he feared of future. What if she again left him for Abhi, how he will going to survive. For escaping from this torture tonight he had drowned himself alcohol.

He entered in his room, eyes landed on the figure sleeping peacefully on his bad without a worry and here he was going mad. He locked the door behind and step towards the bed, removing his blazer.

Tonight he will make her his.

***********************************

Enjoy new update guys , i basically stole my bhabhi's ( sister in law ) phone for writing this update and making you all happy.

So now it's your turn to make me happy by leaving lot's of comments,

And guys, any guess what is going to happen next?