#29

Aashiya was stilled at her place , her protest died down when strings of her blouse opened with a tug. Her mind went blank , her unveiled back was full display for his husband's eyes. A shuddered went through her body , feeling his hot lips at her bare shoulder , nibbling and sucking on her soft flesh marking with its skilled tongue. This all was very new for Aashiya ,  she couldn't despicher what is happening . Her breath became heavy , eyes closed shut tightly at his torture.

A shriek left her mouth , when his teeth bite her flesh. She came out of her haze ,  eyes widened in disbelief  . " What the hell I was doing " she asked her self. Her hand clutching her blouse at the front saving her dignity. Humiliation surge into her every fibre . How could she react like that.

She mustered up all strength and pushed him back with all her might.
He startled at sudden push , his eyes heavy with raw desires where as her brown orbs , staring at him with sheer loathe and disgust.

How could he stoop so low ?

Her mind wandering itself , forming questions. She couldn't able to form answers.

He closed his eyes as to calm down himself and his nerves. His body a hot mess. He so wanted to mark her as his , her soft skin calling him to decorate with its ministration. He had his fair share of women but no one as near to her little wife.

A sob break his trance and he came into reality. His eyes landed on her. Hairs dishealved placing at one shoulder , flushed pink cheeks and  blouse hanging low at front with the her tight hold , barely hiding her assets. Her shoulders bare , holding his mark making him proud.

But her teary face , he didn't like it a bit. Why she has to cry every single time.

" Why are you crying ? He asked to divert his mind.

She left dumbstruck , at his question, his audacity.

" Don't you have any shame , forcing your ways with me. How could you touch me like that ?"

Her eyes blazing fire ,

" Should I repeat myself , and show you how i touched you , is that what you want. I clearly not have any problem but in second round i can't guarantee of  your clothes , I am sure they will not gonna remain on you intact " he said.

Aashiya  gaped at him , she left speechless at his shameless words. She never in dreams think like that.

" I didn't mean that "

" You sure ?" he raised his brow.

" Don't you dare to misuse my words , ohh sorry i forget for a second you don't only misuse words ,but humans. You can't even spare your own brother , a brother who never disrespect you " her each word said in so much venom.

All the signs of amusing left him. Face became cold.

" I really need to remind you woman , it was you who is using him for your own benefits , without caring a bit about him in the name of friendship. I clearly know your facade of fake love and escaping plan. You clearly took me and my warnings for granted "

They both staring each other ,

She compose herself at revelation , he knew everything.

" You really think i am going to wait for you to come and fuck my life "

Meer smirk at her ,

" Ohh baby trust me , i don't want to fuck your life ,but you raw and hard.

His voice low and husky.

Aashiya stood there staring at him in disbelief , how can a person talk in such manner without any shame.

She shook her head and left from there stomping her feet. She opened her suitcase places near the closest and grab a pair of PJs. and dispersed into changing room attached to the closest.