#9

"Get busy in living or
get busy dying "

Stephen King

************************************

Ms. Rose instructed maids for setting the dinner table. Today she was greatly happy in Abhi's company and why wouldn't she after all Abhi can melt anyone's heart with his killer smile he is such an adorable young man.

It's just Meer who couldn't melt after seeing his younger brother's tactics it seems he is another kind of species. She shook her head on silly thoughts and straightened her dress...

" Hi... mom "

A sudden voice behind made her startle ...and she turns a scowl on her face... but after coming in sight of her younger version she melts away instantly...and hugged her.

" Why are you late Jenny, Meer, and Viraj both are here.? Then why are you late?

" Mom there was going to be a grand party and Mr. Shah wants this party on a grand level, I have to check a lot of halls and hotels so I can choose the best and you also know how much choosy he is "

Jenny explained to her mother and roamed her gaze on various dishes that were kept on the kitchen slab.

" Why there are so many dishes mom?"

she asked in confusion... because in reality there will be only two members max.. so why need this much food.

" Arey, Abhi is here for dinner today and that kid only lives for food."
Ms. Rose chuckled.

Jenny just gave a smile...

" You go fresh up, I'll just set the table"
Ms. Rose said carrying a bowl outside.

" No, I'll help "
Jenny said and start the work.

Jenny What are you doing..???
A cold voice interrupts her..!

Jenny who was busy setting the table beautifully startle at Meer's sudden voice.

" I-i just helping the staff sir "
she replied after composing herself.

Meer who was entering the dining hall with Viraj following behind didn't like the scene of the front.

" This isn't your work nor I paid you for this... Jenny "
Meer finished with his stern voice. Viraj squeezes his shoulder and gazes toward Jenny .. his eyes hold softness.

"Chill dude, she is just helping in serving dishes why so hyper "
Viraj said to Meer.

" Jenny, you go and fresh up, today would be a very hectic day for you "

Viraj's voice less with concern... he can't see tears in her eyes, it pierces his heart. he always wanted to saw a stoic face.

After hearing all the commotion Ms. Rose also lamination the dining hall and visibly she frowned after seeing the tense environment.

"What--,

she started but was cut by Abhi.

"Hey, Jenny, "

Abhi dramatically Yelled and hugged her and the scene was hilarious. Jenny caught off guard and stumbled with such force...

Viraj's eyes bulged out .... he couldn't believe his eyes.... his Jenny in another man's arm. His jaw clenched. He so wanted to smash Abhi's head to the near-wall but he controlled himself and take a long breath.

Calm down Viraj calm down. He just wanted to take a reaction from you.

Viraj kept chanting inside...his face red with anger.

Where Ms. Rose and Meer rolled their eyes at Abhi antics..!! It's not something new for them. He always does things like this. And teasing Viraj is the most favorite hobby of him.

" Jaan Lega uski, chod Bhi de ab"

At last Viraj burst... and Abhi broke the hug with a knowing smirk and Jenny sigh in relief.
She is gonna kill him someday, This is the relation between Abhi and Jenny. Abhi respect her like an elder sister but if anyone sees her from afar they will think of them as a girlfriend and boyfriend because he is so chipko.

"When you came ?? " Jenny asked breaking the stilled environment.

" Bass jane vala h, tum kyu ab tak thin khadi ho Jao Jake change Karo.''

( He is about to leave, But why are you standing here till now, go and change)

Viraj confronts her in a very cold voice, he couldn't bear a sight where his girl speaks so softly to a man.

After hearing him Jenny stare at him and almost shuddered at the intensity of his eyes, they spoke volumes but she didn't want to listen to them and she left from there.

Meer threw a hard glare at Abhi and he just lowers his eyes and mumbled with a pout.

Maine kya kia h...

" It's time for dinner "

Ms. Rose break the ice and everyone left for the dining table.

" Rose aunty why aren't you eating with us "
Abhi asked her when he saw her serving.

"I'll eat with Jenny bacche, and look I made so many dishes for you,"

she said while serving him and Abhi showed his pearl-like teeth.

Viraj just glares at Abhi from time to time and pokes his food brutally. HE was the reason he talks to Jenny like this.

After a while came a throat-clearing voice... and everyone looked at the source.

And it was none other than Meer.

'I wanted to ask you something and answered honestly" Meer started.

Abhi gulped at his brother's serious voice.

" Why Aashiya has Mayank's bracelet and not you? "

Abhi stares at him dumbfounded..!!
He didn't expect this.

His brother clearly ordered him to kept Aashiya far from the boys because in his reason she is so innocent and doesn't know who is good and bad.!!

And he failed... !!

He Will going to kill me today.!!

Abhi thought to himself.

And this time Viraj smirk seeing his condition..!!

************************************

So guys this is the lightest chapter I have written .... in this book so far!! What you think??

Share your feedback because I love hearing from you guys about the story and its progress.

And what you think about Meer going to do with Abhi?? Any guess...😆

And most importantly shower your love through comments it makes my day...😋

And lastly, leave a vote if you like the chapter and you can also follow me I don't mind having followers 🤓🤓😂

And guys by any chance have anyone seen Pakistani drama - Anaa ??

_bunny