#42

Meer threw his blazer at the side of the bed, his eyes linger on his wife's face taking every detail of her features in, she was looking extremely adorable while sleeping with a cute pout on her lips. Meer came closer to the side of her and sat there.

How can someone be this adorable?

He slowly lifts his hand and tucked the loose strand that kept teasing her.
He was feeling all kinds of emotion going through him, His fingers start tracing her eyes, nose and lastly her lips which now were boring the small cut of his rough kiss. Aashiya irritatedly swayed his hand and move to another side still sleeping now her back towards him. He scowled at her audacity, she is avoiding him in her sleep too he thought.

He roughly shook her shoulders startling her in the process, Aashiya abruptly sat up on the bed, eyes red due to sleep for a few seconds she couldn't get to see who is sitting beside her. She kneaded her eyes to get a clear view of the person who spoiled her sleep and the view made her blood boiled. She shrugged his hands away from her creating distance between them, " What the hell is your problem Meer. Now you have a problem with my sleep also"
She furiously asked him.

" How can you sleep without me?" he asked frowning at her angry form.

Aashiya abruptly turned towards him, she assessed his whole dishevelled form and the strange odour coming out from him, " You are drunk" she gasped.

Meer giggle at her cute expression and pinched her cheek, " You are so adorable, I want to eat you"

Aashiya closed her eyes to keep her nerves down, " Meer go I want to sleep, I am not in the mood to deal with a drunkard now"

Meer clenched his jaw tightly, " You are again pushing me away, I want to sleep with you tonight" he said more like a complaint.

" You daily sleep with me, why are you making a fuss, it's not like I am making you sleep on the floor. Go to your side and let me sleep peacefully" she said while trying to lay down.

" You are so silly " Meer giggled. " I want to make love to you " all the humour left his form, eyes deeply staring into her fearful ones.

Remaining sleep left her, making her alert. " You aren't in your senses, meer. We will talk about it tomorrow" she said scared avoiding his piercing gaze.

" I want you now wifey " his words shook her, fear creeping in her.

She abruptly stood up from the bed, feets staggered back, " M-meer don't you dare to do something. I don't love you"

" Why don't you love me, " he asked coming closer to her.

" Aren't you are my wife, then how could you dare to utter such nonsensical words on my face" he stood near her.

" Meer stay away please, you are scaring me," she said with trembling.

" Not tonight darling, I will show you who I am to you," he said and in one swift move picked her on shoulders.

He threw her on the bed, and hover on her caging her in his arms. Their face was an inch apart.

Aashiya shoved him as hard as she can but he didn't budge, he grabbed her hands halting her moves and placed them beside her head, " You are mine, totally mine" he whispered and buried his face in her neck inhaling her intoxicating scent,

She shudders beneath him in fear, her mind and body cold in dread.

He starts placing feather-like kisses on her face, not leaving a bit of her skin untouched, " Why it is always like this, whenever I took a step toward you, you pushed me back. You like seeing me miserable or begging to you" his words muffled.

Her eyes kept tears pouring out uncontrollably, his whole weight suffocating her delicate form.

" I wanted to be inside you, deep down buried breaking all barrier," he said lifting his face, the intensity of his desires filled eyes speaking volumes.

His words roiled her stomach in disgust, bile rose painfully.

" M-meer pl-lease leaves m-me" she stuttered badly, begging him to stop his forceful ways with her. She can't handle this type of nature.

He holds her wrist in one hand, other moving into her t-shirt grazing her naked skin. He ignores her every pleads, he seems possessed a mad person. His touch was too rough on her skin, his lips marking and sucking her whole skin. He tore her shirt leaving her upper body in only her bra. She cried out loudly at such inhumane ways.

He captured her lips in deep rough kiss making her shut completely. She tried to move her head but he didn't give a chance of moving. He pinched her waist and enters in her mouth licking every bit of her mouth. When he felt her breathless, his lips left hers and it landed on her clothed nipple. His wet tongue sucking hard, other hand kept kneaded her other mound.

She wanted to run away from here, this isn't the Meer whom she knew from these months, he has touched her before but never once he was this rough. He was just fulfilling his Carnival desires by biting and sucking on her skin without caring a bit of her continues denial, her painful whimpers.

He lifted his upper body for removing the shirt, eyes lustfully gazing at her naked skin. Once again he settled on her, unhooking her bra completely. He hugged her tightly, their skin bare. Her breasts squeezed tightly in his chest creating sensation through their body. Meer growls loudly in pure ecstasy.

" You don't know how much I have craved for this, for this closeness," he said pressing his hard member to hers, she whimper.

" Only I have the right to see you like this, to see you bare without any barrier" he whispered, " I want you to scream my name as loudly as you can when I make you cum for me again and again " he mused in her skin.

" I hate you, Meer," she rasped out hoarsely, throat sore by all crying and screaming.

" Ohh hate me, woman, with all your might, but remember that I'll fuck you tonight hard without any mercy and then you can never leave me," said Meer and tore her pyjama leaving her in only panty.

She closed her eyes tightly in shame. He was ripping her dignity bit by bit, leaving her self broken.

His eyes brighten in hunger seeing her long and creamy legs. He unbuckled his pants and threw them away hastily and rubbed his member on her feminine part.

*****""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry for leaving it here 😺

Share your feedback, please. It always helps in writing further.