★8

"The purpose of our life
is to be happy."

Dalai Lama

************************************
Aashiya POV -

After half an hour we reached home and I sigh in relief. Abhi is such a darling. He cares a lot about me. I just wanted a man like him, happy-go-lucky and caring. And much to my dismay, my both besties are busy making the worst assumptions about the beast and me. Well, he isn't my type at all.

I get down of the bike.

"You need anything Ashu, " Abhi asked after removing his helmet.

"No Abhi I am fine and don't forget my dad is a doctor" I explained.

He just chuckled at my statement.

"Ashu you came early today, Mom said coming toward our direction.

Hi, Aunty" Abhi greeted her.

"Ohh so you are also here" Mom asked after seeing him.

"Yes, aunty, just came to drop her she isn't her usual self today " He said motioning toward me and mom frowned.

"Why what happened kiddo "
And guys here My mom panicked while checking me from head to toe.

I just shook my head. This is the warmth we crave for our entire life. Mother is the one who loves us unconditionally or without a reason. She is a selfless creature.

"Mumma I m absolutely fine, I just couldn't concentrate on my lectures so I asked Abhi to drop me home
This means I can spend a lot of time with my Mamma darling " I explained while hugging her behind.

Abhi and Mumma just smiled...!!

************************************

"What are you doing here?"

Meer questioned After seeing Abhi in his house.

"Let him come first, Meer "

Rose aunty scold him lightly. Rose is in her Mid-fifties a cute and plump lady who is the caretaker of Meer's house and also the mother of Jenny who is the assistant of Meer. She is with him since his childhood his mother appoint her for him and also she is a widow and pregnant at that time so his mother took her in.

"Good evening Rose baby " Abhi greeted her while kissing her hands.

"Good evening my handsome " she also smiled...

"Abhi this isn't the way talking to an elder.." Meer who was looking at both of them ... scold him.

"Chill dude, Rose aunty don't have any problem with this..; !! Viraj who was sitting on the sofa ... confront him.

"Come, dude, "

Viraj said to Abhi.

Meer glared at both of them while they both shrugged and sat on the sofa.

College Nahi h Mihara..?? asked Meer in confusion.

We came early Bhai, actually Aashiya was little off today she doesn't want to attend her lectures so I dropped her and came to meet my sweet Rose.. he said winking at Rose.. !!

Meer frowned at his statement, what happened to her. He wanted to ask but couldn't. After all, he doesn't show his emotions... Viraj stares at his idiot friend and he knew all too well what turmoil taking place inside him.

Where is Jenny Aunty ?? Abhi asked after a while ...

Viraj's face snapped in his direction and Abhi smirk.

It's going to be fun.

She isn't at home, !!! she said placing coffee and snacks in front of him...

Accha aunty Maine to Socha use Milna ho jaega..kaafi din ho Gaye...

( Aunty, I wanted to meet her, it's been a while..)

Abhi said eyeing Viraj,

Tuje kyu Milna h ??

(Why you want to meet her??)

And here it goes...it seemed his plan of teasing Viraj worked.

Abhi burst into laughing while aunty and Meer shook his head ... whereas Viraj's ears turn into pink..shade.

I-i m just asking... Viraj clarified scratching his neck and glared at Abhi who just shrugged nonchalantly.

Khaana Khao or Nikola...!!

( Leave after eating your dinner )

Meer ordered Abhi and stood up with his laptop and left from there. Abhi's face fell but he soon hides it with a smile but both Ms.Rose and Viraj can see through his facade.

Ms.Rose wanted to scold Meer but she is helpless. He is her boss. And she should remain within her limits. It's enough for her that he respects her and never made her feel like an outsider.
Also, he gave the job to Jenny but there is a small wish linger inside her heart to see his chote SHAH Ji happy and content. He suffers too much. Only god can help. She sighs tiredly.

Abhi you enjoy here I have some work to discuss with your sad brother Viraj said and left from there to Meer's study. His study is the mini version of his office. He spent most of his time there.

He knocks and enters,

I wanted to tell you something, Viraj started sitting on a chair in front of him and seriousness in his tone Tells Meer that this is an important matter he needs to listen to fully.

Rajveer once again is trying to meddle in our business and this time it seems his father also backing him in this.." Virat finished.

Meer rubbed his temple,

That fucking bastard, he didn't understand his lesson last time. He roared ...

How dare he mess with him. With Meer Shah, no one gets away with it ... but that fucking leech .... he will surely gonna die in his hands this time.

And it's not just that simple, he also seems to roam around Abhi and Aashiya's college.....Viraj started with a sullen expression.

And Meer's eyes shot opened.... how dare he ..... Abhi his younger brother no one can touch him...And if anyone dares to lay a single finger on him he will burn them alive...

Does he know about her..???

Meer asked Viraj.

Viraj seemed lost in thoughts and he knew he has to answer carefully otherwise Meer will cage her.... he knew his possessiveness all too well. And he also doesn't want to lie to him... But he cares about Aashiya and her freedom... it will become too difficult for her if Meer finds out that she is in danger... He thinks to himself... but he can protect her.. so there will not any need for Meer to knew about this matter because he will protect her with his life.

I asked you something Viraj... ?? Meer's stern voice reached his ears... he closed his eyes and leave a breath...

No, he doesn't..!!

Viraj lied...

********""**************************

Here's the update guys hope you will like it..!!

So tell me about the chapter ???

What you think about Viraj and Jenny ??

Or Rose do you like her character..??

What you think about Viraj's lie ??

Share your views...!!

And stay happy guys... you don't know what gonna happen next.🌼🌼

If you like the update plz leave a vote and comments and also you can follow me.

_bunny