# 11

Difficult roads often
  lead to beautiful
      Destinations!!

************************************

Baby what are you doing like this..?? A girl voice broke the trance of Meer and Aashiya. Aashiya startle at sudden voice and stood abruptly..

And what she saw in front of her , she doesn't like it a bit...

A very tall women seems  in her late twenties , glaring at her adorned a short dress i repeat very short dress which clung to her skin tightly.. gives a very good view of her duplicate assets. And her face full of white powder.

Aashiya frowned  thinking who might be  is she and why she is glaring at me like i had stolen her husband. And baby who is she calling baby , there is no baby... she thought to herself and glared at her in return.

Why the hell are you here??

Meer growled coming closer to them.

I missed you baby..?? she purr at Meer blinking her fake eyelashes... her tone accusing...

Meer jaw clenched at her audacity and he stole a glance of Aashiya who stood there like a lost puppy.

Get lost from here Saniya , m not in a mood of tolerating shit so leave before I loose my calm." Meer threatened her calmly he doesn't want to entertain his guest.

Why are you behaving like this , are you really tired of me Am i not satisfying you ???? Girl named Saniya took a step closer to him..

After listening this Aashiya's ear perk up and her eyes became wide... she glance at Meer who was boiling in anger , it seems smoke will come out in his ears...

ohh she is his girlfriend.!!

Meer grabbed her by hand and stated in a very chilled voice...

If you don't want to die by my hands , leave before i shoot you myself.

Saniya paled after listening his threat. She very well knew about his anger and he can surely kill her in blink of eye.  Than her gaze travel to Aashiya and her facial expressions change from fear to hatered.

I see you have found a new toy , that's why you are throwing me like this. she said and glared at Aashiya.

But i can bet on my life , no one can make you feel that good , like u feel with me , and this kid  she isn't your type and m sure she can't full fill all your dark fantasies...!!

After hearing this much nonsense Meer grabbed her by neck and pressed it a little , girl trembled in fear.

Dare you compare her to your filthy self , I'll ripped your tongue " his voice held terror he isn't going to tolerate that any random slut come and insult his women.

After seeing this fiasco Aashiya became confused and scared she wanted to help that girl which Meer will surely gonna kill in seconds but only one glare from him and she froze like statue on her spot... tears gather in corner of her eyes... He can never change , his wildness become a part of him. And she hates him more.

Viraj who was talking and mingling with few business clients when his gaze landed on the Meer he quickly excused himself and came to him for handling the situation.

Meer leave her , what the hell are you doing in front of so many people . Viraj said to him and make Saniya  Leave from his grasp..

Saniya coughed , her face shows fear tears in her eyes... she quickly try to leaving but Meer voice stopped her ...

Say sorry to her Meer said pointing at Aashiya... who just wanted to flew from there she doesn't wanted to witness his cruelty.

So-o-rry !! girl stuttered badly... and ran from there.

Viraj saw condition of Aashiya and came closer to her... he really wanted to protect her but... he can't protect her from her destiny who was written with Meer.

Aashu !! Viraj started and hold her hands...

This is nothing my little mouse , she is a bad girl and look she is completely fine so don't panick... calm down.

Aashiya who witnessed the whole scene ... wiped her tears...

Your friend is become a complete animal Viraj bhaiya he needs treatment... She said courageously...
her voice firm..

What did you say !! Meer asked daring her to utter a single word... He knows how to handle her... and she can't question him and his ways...

They both stood glaring each other....his grey orbs... showing such intense emotions..that can surely burn her alive. where as her eyes held disgust and haterd ... toward him...!!

***********************************

Here's the new Chapter guys hope you all will like it.

Forgive me for mistakes.. i tried my best..to writing a good chapter.. but only you all can tell how it came...

Share your views about chapter... and also shower your love with lots of comments. I really need energy.

Any guys thank you so much for all the positive comments you all left on the previous note.... I m really greatfull for your support.❤❤👏👏

And a news...

I got engaged..!

_bunny