#25

flashback continue -

After listening Veer's revelation Meer mind was unable to grasp the situation . He was well aware of Abhi and Aashiya's friendship but a relationship between them , he can never imagine. They were close from childhood , so that way Veer misunderstood them , he assured himself. He was going to let him go , but after listening absurd remark he shoot him again in his wounded arm , making sure he never in his life will able to use again his hand. Well that's his punishment for uttering such nonsense about Abhi and Aashiya.

It was the time of Evening Meer left for haveli with Viraj. They reached in 40 minutes max.

Meer straighten his suit and entered in haveli , and got the biggest shock of his life.

There sat his whole family in the living area , not only his but Aashiya's too.

He is having very uncomfortable feeling , seeing sceneraio.

Mr. and Mrs. Sinha was sitting on a sofa. Where as his father Mr. Rajveer sat in front of them , Mrs. Shah stood near at the armrest of the sofa beside Mr.Shah. And both Abhi and Aashiya also sat there on the single sofa engrossed in the conversation.

He moved further in their directions , his boot making noise , behind him Viraj his face also screaming confusion.

" What's happening here ?" he asked gazing at Aashiya  whose face as white as paper. It seems she has seen some ghost.

The whole family paled at sudden intrusion. Mrs. Shah face held pity.

" I asked something , better give me answer " Meer snapped at them when nobody said anything.

All the members of the family , looking at each other avoiding Meer's piercing gaze.

Abhi was little confused at seeing everyone reaction , why they all are behaving like this.

He stood and pass a smile to his brother ,

" Come bhai , actually we all are discussing about marriage " he said with shining eyes.

Aashiya's breath was stuck , she was trembling. Her breath uneven. What if everything ruined. What if Abhi back out after knowing his brother's infatuation towards her.  She hadn't told Abhi whole truth , about marriage and also about Meer.

Meer was staring at everyone face , they all are behaving oddly.

Mr. Shah who was witnessing everything , looked at Meer face and sigh in annoyance.

" Abhi , Aashiya you both go inside we elders need to sort out some things " Mr . Shah said sternly to both of them , Aashiya stood instantly where as Abhi looked at his father and then to Meer sigh and left from there with Aashiya .

Now Meer face his father , his eyes daring his father to utter any lie. He was well aware of his father's cunning nature.

" We all had decided something , Mr. Shah start his back facing Meer .

Where as Mr. and Mrs. Sinha sitting there holding their breath , they knew what is about to come , first they also got shocked when suddenly Abhi and Aashiya came to them , desired to get married . They both told that they like each other and wanted to get married tomorrow only. First they startle at shocking news but then they also felt relieved after all Abhi himself purpose.
But  also feared the reaction of Meer after knowing the sudden happening of things.