#30

It was almost 9 a.m , When Aashiya woke up in the morning bed was empty much to her relief. Only she was sprawling on the huge bed , covering it's full. She was lie on her back with legs stretched out hands placed beyond head. She sat down for a while absorbing her surroundings. This was second time of her in Meer's room. First time when he rescued her from that molester kidnaper , and bring her here. She shuddered at memory. Meer has slapped her  that day for her ignorance and not obeying him.

And now she was stuck with him.

Her eyes viewing his room , its not dark as his personality but a very simple room with a huge bed which support his giant weight , a vanity table , huge closest with changing room and sofa ?

" Where is that sofa , i saw last night?" she murmured to herself while standing up, eyes searching here and there but no, sofa wasn't here. And than realization hit her , her so called husband " cunning jerk".

She cursed him and left the room after freshening up.

" What are you doing like this ?" Meer asked his wife. He was came from his work out but stop in mid way seeing her wife sprawling on the sofa in leaving area , head hanging , one leg placed on the upward and one dangling down.

Aashiya startled at his voice but remain there not moving her eyes scanning him.

" Enjoying myself " came her curt reply .

" Like this ? "

" yess "

Meer closes his eyes in annoyance at her antiques.

" At least , sit decently look at yourself legs wide open hanging here and there act like a girl "

Aashiya gathered herself and sat normally on the sofa. Now she can't even lie down.

Meer also came and sat opposite her observing his child like wife. who seems very much annoyed at his remark.

" You haven't showered yet ? he asked seeing her nights cloths all wrinkled. And bow it's almost 10 a.m. What is she doing.

" I don't want to " she said folding her hands to chest.

" You don't want to shower ? " Meer asked again. " Are you gone nuts in the early morning ,"

" No I have come up with this Idea , Man loves when women doll up for them and smells all good , it's set their mood and then man couldn't keep their hands to themselves , And after seeing you hovering over me and trying to eat me. I have come to a conclusion i am never going to shower , its the most effective way to keep you away " Aashiya completed proudly.

Meer gaped at her not knowing how to react at such a bizarre thoughts of his wife. Is she really gone insane ?, its the first day of their marriage and she wasn't normal at all. " How could a normal sane person come up with this Idea , and specially a woman not showering at all ?"

" Aashiya , he called out softly , " look if you are doing all this to annoy me , you are successful babe. Now get up go and shower "

He never think in his life , would come a day , where he have to doubt on her normality.

" Do , you really think i am just bluffing to annoy you , No. I am doing all this to keep you away , you are too touchy for my liking. You love to bite anywhere or everywhere. First you smooch my cheek like some candy all licking and sucking , Look at my left cheek all purplish " she said showing him her cheek and then my back and shoulder all baring bluish mark" she said pouting.

" Are you serious lady ? " He doesn't know how to react.

" Yess "

" Do you really think you can keep me away like this by remain dirty and all haan ?. Now let's clear all your illusion " he said with smirk and in a lighting speed he jump on her , she screamed at sudden attack , heart beating like crazy. He was top on her , she was laying on the sofa.