#37

" Aunty what have you cooked for dinner?"  Aashiya asked  entering in kitchen , her eyes checking hungrily all the dishes .

Ms. Rose smile at her antiques , and settled the table , Today she has prepared all Meer's favourite. Its been days since he has  eaten dinner at home . That boy is too busy with hotel and its work.

And when he inform her about eating dinner at home, she gladly cooked all of his favourite.

" Aunty , why are you prepared so much?. Its only two of us" Aashiya said after inspecting all the food. But she frowned seeing so much food , Jenny , Viraj and Meer they always came late now a days and already eaten outside. So why , so much food.

Ms. Rose looked at her , " Your husband and everyone going to come at home for dinner , Meer didn't call you ?"

Ms. Rose new there was a cold war between them ,

A frowned made it way to her face " No aunty he didn't inform " she mumbled looking down.

" Okay no worries , go and fetch some plates from the kitchen they must be on their way"

Aashiya followed her command silently ,

" Hey mom , ! Jenny said coming towards Ms. Rose , Viraj and Meer behind her.

" Ohh you all came , go freshn up  dinner is ready " She said with a warm smile , everyone is looking so tired.

Meer loosened his tie and open two buttons of his shirt , his hairs dishealved " Aunty , First give me water " he said and sat on the sofa beside Viraj who already sprawled on the big sofa.

Aashiya was stood near table , gazing at Meer. Its been many days since she has seen him , closely. She observed his eyes , bags under them. He looked so much sleep drive and tired. And she don't even have any idea of about his well being. She was too busy in ignoring him in past days. Guilt serge into her ,.

" Aashiya, get some water for Meer ' said Ms. Rose. Before Aashiya could get into motion , Jenny stop her.

" No , I'll gave him, Mom " Jenny said filling the glass and pass to Meer who took gladly.

Viraj who was sprawling on the sofa , sat immediately. His face stoic , eyes shooting daggers at Jenny.

" Give me some also , my throat almost dry" Viraj said eyeing her , Jeny didn't spare a glance to him ,

" Mom , I'll come after freshening up" she said and left from there , leaving a fuming Viraj behind. Meer saw him and smirk. Ms. Rose pass a awkward smile.

Aashiya grab a glass of water and give it to Viraj , who mumbled a little thank you.

They all were sitting in the dinning table , devouring food not saying anything ,
" Aunty this is all Meer favourites , You forgot about me ? " Viraj said with full mouth , complaining.

"There is nothing you can't eat with this big mouth of yours " Jenny taunt him glaring. Viraj stop between eating and glance at her , who looks unfazed.
He always left speechless in front of him , she has that magic with her. He has seen many women's in his life all chirpy , pretty but none like her. She is also beautiful with pale skin , big eyes , button nose and model like figure. But she is different from usual girls , she don't smile and giggle much , she isn't shy but full of confidence , her eyes cold like glacier they can froje anyone with their coldness.

Aashiya saw Viraj ogling at Jenny and also glance at her who was eating unfazed , a smile spread on her lips. Seeing Laila Majnu and their silent fight and cold stares.

Then her gaze fixated on Meer who didn't spare a glance in her direction , her appetite died at mere thought. He was busy in eating like a starve man without bothering his surroundings and bickering. Ms. Rose eyeing all four of them and a knowing smile graze at her lips , All of them sulking and gazing at each other time to time , but didn't utter a word. She didn't concern about Aashiya she is soft hearted , if you show her love she will gladly reciprocate the feeling. She can't say this about her daughter , she is hard nut if she fixed something in her mind , no-one can change that.

They all retired to their rooms with different thoughts roaming in their mind , Viraj was bothered about Jenny where as Meer was concerned about Abhi's news of arrival. He has informed Mr. and Mrs. Shah also about him , and they were so happy hearing about their son.

Meer enter in his room shutting the door behind. His glance landed at her wife sitting in front of mirror , applying moisturizer on her hands ,

Their eyes collided in the mirror , her hands stilled for a second but she composed herself quickly. Meer also came to bed remove his watch and kept at the side table , and laid down. One hand beneath his neck , eyes staring the white ceiling . Tomorrow is the most important day of his life he need to look fresh and that's why he came early from office today .

Tomorrow going to be inauguration of his hotel , he wanted to be this happened with the hands of Aashiya and also tomorrow she is going to stood beside him as his wife his better half. And he didn't even discussed anything about party to her , well she didn't gave a chance to him of talking and explaining things related the topic. He turned in her direction who still was sitting front of the mirror mobile in her hands busy giggling.

Aashiya well aware of his heated gaze on her , his eyes scanning her every move. Her heart was beating loudly , she is nervous. There is silence in the whole room , it's all serene and calm. Don't know why she is all giddy and nervous today , its not she is sleeping with him first time , it's been three month. Today was different , her own self betraying her in anticipation.

She wanted to talk about his work , praise him for his hard work or  like what is stressing him?  she wanted to listen him. while caressing his hair so he can sleep peacefully. Tomorrow is very special for him. But she is hell nervous. Her hands almost clammy.

" Come here "

Her heart thudded hearing his deep voice , she didn't lift her eyes.

" Come here Aashiya ,

this time his voice gentle and soft and it did something to her , her body move with its own accord , padding with small steps she stood near bed too hesitate to looked up.

Meer was witnessing his wife , she ain't looking in his eyes and not even saying anything. Well it's something new , his talkative wife was too silent.

" Yaar come na , I want to sleep"

***********************************

After a long time ,

Share your thoughts about Meer and Aashiya.

What you think going to happen in the party ? Any guess ?

If i received good response , I will update early .

Till then , stay safe and happy ❤️