#49

Aashiya was sitting on the balcony of their bedroom, the view outside was tremendous, it was a beautiful garden filled with many white and red roses. She recalls she has seen it somewhere else too. Her burrow frowned in trying to recall, where she has seen this exactly garden filled with the same flowers. And then it clicks, she chirps at her retaliation.

" I saw it in Shah's haweli, yes " she mumbled to herself, the book in her lap long forgotten, her focus remains on the garden,

" But why the same garden?"

She again questions herself, sudden door opening paused her musings, she craned her neck to saw the intruder, and her devil of a husband appeared all in his handsome glory,

They both are working on their relationship. Things have become easy between them. Aashiya no longer flinches at his touch or is scared away in his presence. Meer is also trying his best to make happy his little dove, if it includes tiny surprises or treats to make her joyous he would do them wholeheartedly.

Aashiya glance at his gloomy face, that indicates someone has messed with his mood, and it isn't much difficult to spoil his highness temperament, she giggles at her thoughts.

Meer directly went into the changing room and came out in his comfortable clothes,

Aaahiya admires how her husband looks miserably striking in a simple t-shirt and lowers. He never failed to pull any attire with his tremendous physics, it always left her speechless and amazed at the same time.

" Come to the earth, wifey " She startled at Meer's voice, in her thoughts she didn't notice how near he came to her, her face heat up at her actions.

A warmth rise in Meer's chest seeing her flushed face and shy smile, he lifts his hand slowly and tucked the loose strands behind her ear, his eyes gazing at her in pure affection. The feeling he thought of never having.

Aashiya composed herself, " You came before, ?" She explored, it isn't his usual time of coming from the office.

Meer exhales a long breath, his eyes seem a little exhausted, but the moment outside view of the garden came in his sight, a slow longing smile form on his lips, " You knew these are the favorite flowers of mom, white roses, symbol of purity and innocence. She adores them a lot." He said to Aashiya, she walked near to him, settling her head on his shoulder, " You miss her a lot" it was not a question rather a sentence, living with him all these months she came to know about this.

" You can't even imagine, " he paused and gulp the lump that formed in his throat due to heavy sentiments, the topic of his deceased mother always a sensitive matter for him, it's been ages since her departure but he was still stuck there in the very moment as a little child. He wanted to free himself but unable. It was like someone has chained him.

His eyes teared but he was too stubborn to let them free without any shackles because they were deemed as a sign of weakness.

Irony!

How we humans symbolize, a natural response of our body into weakness?

Aashiya wrapped her arms around him tightly and put her head on his chest, her hands soothingly caressing his back, her soul urging her to lessen his pain by any means,

Meer to smile at her warm gesture his lips curved in a rare beautiful smile, he too engulfed her tightly in his arms feeling her warmth and heartbeat. Their eyes closed at the sudden rush of emotions that overwhelmed them.

No more words exchanged between them. Both remained there in each other's embrace healing their wounds.

Sometimes we don't need to hear words, we just want to believe that there will be someone that will understand us without any words.

Sometimes silence is the sweetest thing we could ever feel.

_____________________________________

I am back with this little update.

I am very apologetic for the late update, but I was too busy from last month. With some work and paper.

Please forgive me for my delayed updates.

From now on I will try my level best to give you update more frequently.

Please tell me you all missed me a lot like me😍😍😍

I am waiting impatiently for your response, please I need all of your support for finishing my story.

Thank you.