#22

"  You are kidding , right?' Aashiya asked ,

The tension was thick in the room. Meer was tapping his foot impatiently sitting on the chair , staring at her shivering form. He was hell aware of what he demanded , but he is her man  so he can ask her anything there is no harm in this.

He assured himself !

" I ask you something woman ?" growl Meer.

" No way in the hell i am going to obey your sick demand , you have no right to talk to me like that Meer ".

Meer smirk evily , his eyes sparks at her statement .

" Just wait for a day baby , you will going to fulfill all my demands sick or not !

Meer stood from his chair and strides in her direction , she scattered backwards but Meer suddenly lifted her  up at his shoulders , Aashiya didn't realize what just happened but when she found herself hanging in the air , she  looked up at his shoulders her eyes widened , He was taking her in the washroom her struggle increase. But what can her little fist do to his built muscles.

How fucking awkward !

Meer place her down at her feet , her head spinning a little with all these .

" This good for nothing dress of yours , reeking of alcohol and that scum of a person's scent , so remove it from your body. " he said and starting to leave , She sighed in relief .

" Aashiya ,' Meer called out suddenly his hand on the door knobs , back facing her.

Like a whiplash , she turned her head.
Her mind in anticipation.

On very rare chances , or must say  , at  utmost serious situations he uses her name to called her.

And whenever he call her by name she always felt weird ,  in a different way , don't know why!

" Ye-yess ,?

" This is the last time i am smelling another males scent on your body , if by chance this happens again , don't expect mercy from my side " he said and left with a bang from there.

She stood there stunned , looking at the closed door. Her mind registering his declaration or more like threat.
She blinked rapidly , ignoring her tears but they flow out without any barrier.

This isn't the life she expected for herself , she always wanted a normal life without any ruckous , without any chaos.

She wiped her tears , tap the shower on , " I am not going to wait for your move Meer , i know no one can fight you !
But i am sure how to make you back out on your own. It's my life , so my choice that how I wants to spend it "
with that she discarded the dirty dress and stood in the shower.

Everybody wants to change their destiny , so badly. We all assumes it worst in comparison of others. So we all try write our destiny ourselves. But is it possible ?

Is it really easy to change what had already written in our fates?

After half an hour -

Meer was busy in his phone , sitting on a sofa , with his legs crossed. He need to make sure that fucker was alive , he can't die that easily. Viraj text him about Veer's condition and much to his joy he is alive , this is going to be so much fun , he was busy in thinking of different ways of torturing  him , when a soft voice called him.

He can recognise this voice at miles apart too.

He stood and went to check on her.

A head was peeking through , washroom doors. Her wet hairs , clinging to her pace she looks fresh.But only her face was visible , Meer frowned .