ONE

Mom plzzz , just five minute more....Girl mumbled in her pillow.

Well it is the daily routine in Sinha house. their one and only daughter who love to sleep a lot i mean a lotttt , she always tend to forget on daily basis that she she has a college and for that she need to wake up on time.

" Aashu  bache , plzz wake up... only half an hour is left for your college , a lovely lady in early fifties with cute height and a motherly glow on her face was trying to woke up her daughter who is sleeping like a dead.

She caress her hairs , girl turn her face.

" Wake up girl , your buddy just about to come "

And it is the only thing which bring Aashiya literally from coma.
Because his methods of waking up a person are horrible , its can easily scared a person to core..!!

" Ooo mum , why didn't you told me before... i need to hurry ,," omg he will burn my all favourite dresses , she mumbled " i need to look fresh.... she said while running to the washroom.... Mrs. Sinha just smiled at her daughter's antique.

After half an hour ,

Our Aashiya 👆

"Good morning dad ," Aashiya chirp coming toward breakfast table where Mr. Sinha were busy in reading newspaper.

"Goodod morning beautiful " He said looking at her daughter smiling face.

Mrs.. Sinha came with breakfast and served.

Aashiya was munching her food hurriedly.

" Slow down princess , Mr. sinha said after seeing her eating too fast.

" No dad , I m late ! Abhi just about to come I don't want him to get late because of me "

" Don't worry babe , your Abhi isn't going to late... so chill and have your breakfast peacefully " Abhi replied coming directly towards table... wishing Mr. and Mrs. sinha good morning.

Aashiya's eyes lit up after hearing him , he is in good mood Aashiya thought and smile.

" Cough , Abhi cough seeing daydreaming Aashiya , and she just turned betroot in embarrassment.

" Ohk mum- dad we are going , see you."

And they both left while bickering on Abhi's bike.

Mr.Sinha is a doctor while mrs. sinha handle her household. They are only three members , Mrs. Sinha couldn't get pregnant after 10 years of their marriages , she had looses the hope completely.... ''

But after some time a miracle happen, god finally fulfil their wish and made them proud parents of a adorable baby girl.

So basically Aashiya is the apple of their eye. But sometimes it scares Mr. Raj sinha Aashiya's father. Life isn't fairytales their are hurdles , difficulties which suck the life out. He also scared that what future held to itself , or it seems their is another thing which awaken him nights..... but it's the unspoken deal between Mr.Sinha and him.

He prayed all his might to change the devil's mind....!! But is it possible , only time will tell.

************************************

So guys , this is the brief intro of our Aashiya and her family.

What's your views on this??? Do share with me!!

And , next chapter is going to be about our hero MEER SHAH and his life.......

Guys , plz share your feedback and do vote and comments....!