#18

"  Hope and patience are the traits which make are life bearable in most unbearable circumstances."

                         bunny

************************************

After the hearty interaction between Abhi and Aashiya it seems something has changed between them , days flowing with it speed but they both are in their own world. Aashiya forget  Meer misbehave with her or  we can say she force those memory to back to her mind. Her mind only wants to focus on Abhi and her growing feelings toward each other. She didn't know much about these feelings but she likes his company his talks , his cheeky smile and his adorable one dimple . She knew him all her life but never feel this way with him. It's something knew she was sure about this..!! And she wants to explore these feelings..... She starts noticing his every habit like he bite his nails while thinking ,his habit of overeating in stress etc. Where as Abhi was also feeling attracted to Aashiya but wasn't able to understand his feelings it could be only his attractions.... he wasn't sure. But now a days he start noticing her little changed behaviour towards him.. She wasn't the care free Aashiya whom he had known from childhood   but she seems like more a girl to him who blushes in his presence or at his little compliments..!!

It was sure that both of them are attracted to each other but confused... or it can be only infatuation..! They both are messed , everything is messed.  Their friends also have noticed their changed behaviour , their long stares and stolen glances... but they all kept silent and waiting for a love story to bloom.

********************.                          
But there is one person seems  restless. And restless is  a very small word for his state to define. After the scene between him and Aashiya his control broke and he couldn't able to focus on anything. She kept roaming in his mind , playing with his state . He just wanted to make her his in every sense , he unable to hold himself back , her smooth and soft skin making him hot ... whenever he closed his eyes her  messy state after his pleasureable torture roaming in mind and only the thought of that make him harden.

He was a man of control , he know how to control his emotions .. but his little kitten have other plans , every time he saw her , her beautiful face , her hypnotizing eyes make him spell bound. They attract him to no extent.

When he  saw her in the wine colour gown at the party he forget to breath his world stop at that moment and he decided than and there he isn't going to wait anymore it's time to claim his possession so no one can stole a glance of her. He saw how man eyeing her like a piece of meat.

The incident happened in the party it's the result of his jealousy and possessiveness he knew but he wasn't ashamed of himself." She is his , and can do anything he wants." And it's time to show the world " this innocent beauty belong to him and only him"

After lots of thinking he came to a conclusion " He wants her and now "!

When he tell his decision about marrying Aashiya to Mr. Sinha things didn't go according to his plan , It's didn't matter to him what Mr. Sinha thought about his decision but when he literally begged to him with folding his hands for giving Aashiya one more  year he couldn't denied him. He so wanted to show her little kitten who is in the power here and what he is capable of..."" but alas much to his dismay he couldn't ignore a father plea. But he declares  one year after completion of her studies he will going to marry her and  at that time no one can stop him"!

Meer rubbed his temple his eyes closed , head leaned in his office chair.

A sudden knock disturbed him and he cursed..!

After seeing Jenny he relaxed a bit and motion her to come and strained himself.

" Sir are you okay..?? Jenny asked after entering , files in her hands.