#50

The days flew recklessly with their rhythm,

Viraj has done his task of doing a background check on Shanaya much to Meer's relief, but he didn't find anything suspicious. He had already informed Mr.Shah about this, but that old man wouldn't appear satisfied no matter how much proof he Shows. However, it's not his concern to ponder on his mood swings he can go to hell all he cares.

Now he can relax, his brother is in safe hands.

He doesn't have to be worried about his heart or life.

Shanaya is a nice girl. And they both are in love. What more he wants for his baby brother, he was guilt about how he manipulates his brother's mind during his marriage time, almost confessing his feelings about Aashiya when he wasn't even sure of himself. At that time she was precisely a desire for him which he wanted to fulfill at any cost. He wanted to possess her, claim her mark her as his, so no one ever dares to look at her.

But now she was his soul, he couldn't breathe without her scent in the air, she has become his oxygen, her chirpy and deviant presence melt the ice that surrounded his heart, the house which haunts him first with its loneliness now he couldn't wait to finish his all the work and left for the home, yes home, Aashiya has brought liveliness to his home.

Meer smiled at his feelings inwardly, he couldn't ask for more, he has got someone to call as his,

" Now all good, I can spend time with Aashiya", Meer mumbled leaning in the seat, a small smile on his face,

Viraj who were seated in front of him smirked,

" Look what has become of our cold Meer Shah smiling and giggling all to himself, well, benefits, of marriage," Viraj said smiling playfully, he was in a jolly mood after settling the matter of Abhi, the positive information about Shanaya has lessened his anxiety.

" You can say that," he paused " get married then see how your life changes, and I think it highly times you should ask Jenny's hands in marriage to Rose aunty, she adores you like a son, am sure you will get a positive response, " Meer said in a serious tone, staring at Viraj,

Viraj rubbed his hands-on face,

" It's not the time for marriage, I am having some vibes, Meer, something is about to happen, I don't know what it is I am not having good vibes from Jenny, she seems suspicious to me, my guts telling me she is up to something"

Viraj let out all his frustration which he was feeling for quite some time,

" She hasn't over from her fascination, Viraj. I thought if I were continue ignoring her or be rude to her she will get over this quickly,"

Viraj fist tightens around the chair, his face becomes stone,

" I know bud, it's not your fault, I am not accusing you of anything. It's her intransigence that wasn't settling with me "

" Don't worry once you both will get married everything will be right, how long will she run away from your feelings, one day or another day she will acknowledge your value "
Meer said,

Viraj pass a small smile, " Well it's time, you should leave for your home, I am sure your little Spitfire waiting for you dearly"

Meer smiles at his words, indeed she will be waiting for him, this mere fact lit his insides in satisfaction and joy,

After an hour Meer reached home, much to his curiosity all the lights were dulled,

" Aashiya babe, where are you?" He called out,

But got no reaction,

He further went to his room, crossing the hallway, and his eyes traveled to the light which eliminates the whole room coming from the balcony of their room