Chapter 15

Colt's eyes were pitch black as he gazed down at me. "Get on your knees."

I swallowed before sliding down onto the cold floor. I felt my pulse quicken at the pure hunger in his eyes... And it was all for me.

He slowly walked around me before pausing. "Any restrictions on things you're not comfortable with?"

I looked up into those dark eyes, marveling at the broad build of his chest. "No collars...or chains," I whispered on an exhale.

He raised an eyebrow. "Anything else? I'll stop whenever you say so, but it's better if I know now."

I shook my head, which must have been enough reassurance as he tilted my chin up. He ran the pad of his thumb across my lower lip before placing it into my mouth. I kept my eyes on him as he slowly withdrew his thumb before gripping my throat.

His eyes glazed over as that familiar feeling of a vision swept me up. I gasped at the visions he showed me...what he wanted to do to me.

I blinked looking up at his dark smirk. I gulped, raising my hands to the drawstring of his fitted dark grey sweatpants, and pulled. I tugged the material down, revealing naked skin underneath.

My eyes found the pierced tip of his erection, making me wonder what it would feel like inside of me. I wrapped my hand around his length before pumping it.

A ragged breath escaped Colt's mouth as he commanded, "Open."

I held his stare before parting my lips for him. He eased himself into my mouth while he placed a hand around my throat, feeling the length of him. My eyes watered as he moved, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust.

"Damnit," Colt cursed, pulling out of me abruptly and lifting me to my feet.

I heard a tearing sound as my shirt tore from my body. I gasped at the cool air caressing me, my nipples peaking underneath my sheer bra. My breasts aren't huge, but they were definitely enough to drive a man crazy.

Colt stepped closer until our chests were completely touching. My heartbeat quickened as he popped open the top button of my jeans, sliding them off of my hips and letting them hit the floor in muffled silence. 

Colt took in my half-naked state with a blank look. One, to my surprise, made me feel self-conscious. Never have I felt this way before. Normally, I was the one in charge. In fact, I thrived off of it. However, this...I didn't mind so much either.

Colt's rough fingers slid underneath the strap of my bra, pulling it down as his fingertips trailed down my arm. Everything felt like static, as if the room was charged. With what? I don't know.

It felt like everything was moving slow and fast all at the same time. The gentle touches Colt was giving me was completely opposite to his aggressive nature. As if he could read my mind, his eyes trailed over my body again before he quickly made work with the rest of my clothing.

Cool air was kissing every inch of my exposed skin, making goosebumps appear. I gasped in surprise as Colt turned me around before bending me over his desk. The cold surface pressed against my peaked nipples, making me bite my lip on a silent moan. I groaned as his fingers found my opening, working me up into a frenzy before pulling away. 

"I'm not gonna ask you for some bullshit safety word. If it's too much, just say stop, angel," Colt said, running his rough hand down my back towards my raised backside.

"Do your worst," I quipped back with a smirk.

A dark chuckle was his only response before he plunged into me. I opened my mouth on a silent scream as my body adjusted to him. Holy fuck, he's bigger than I thought. And that piercing...