Chapter 19

It is now less than a week till my 21st birthday, which just so happens to be on Friday. I'm no more excited for it than any other birthday though. I mean, I can already drink in the supernatural world, so what's the point?

Oh, yeah, a mate. I roll my eyes at the idea. Like I would ever want a man to hold me down. Okay, maybe I would like four of them to hold me down, but that was just wishful thinking.

My mind wanders back to Daxon and I instantly wished I hadn't. My thong was practically soaked right now just thinking about him. How he felt inside of me. The way that his hands ignited my body.

I hadn't seen him at all the past few days since he apparently skipped a few classes last week and landed himself in detention. I didn't feel nervous or embarrassed to see him though. After he dropped us back off at the dorms, things seemed strangely normal. I mean, he was my friend after all.

However, I have also been trying to avoid the other guys, hoping that they wouldn't notice anything amiss. And by that I mean the giant hickeys littered all over my neck. I swear I felt like a teenager again, discovering sex for the first time.

I hid the remaining bruises with concealer and screamed when my eyes met with Olivia's raised brows in the mirror.

"That was dramatic. I've literally been in here since you woke up," she chuckled, grabbing the concealer and applying it to my neck for me. "Geez, Daxon needs to lay off unless he's planning on sucking the blood straight from your neck."

I slapped her arm, earning me a grin. "Well, what about the mystery girl?" I questioned innocently, although, with Olivia's piercing stare, I knew I shouldn't have brought it up.

"You wouldn't understand," she mumbled as she closed the cap to the concealer.

"Oh, come one. Just because I'm not into girls, doesn't mean I can't give relationship advice."

She looked at me with an unbelievable look. "Girl, no offense, but you're pinning over four dudes." Well, she wasn't wrong. "Not that I'm judging. But if anything, I think we both need some relationship advice."

I snorted, grabbing my shoes and sliding them on. "Yeah, right. Anyways, quit avoiding the subject. I thought you two hit it off." I thought back to the party in the woods.

She groaned, dropping back onto the bed as if we had all the time in the world to get to class. "I thought so too. She's gorgeous and I'd like to think I'm not bad looking." That was an understatement. "We danced and talked...and maybe kissed."

I squealed, jumping onto the bed and shaking her. "And you're telling me this now?! It's been like forever since that happened."

Her eyes narrowed playfully. "Well, you sure haven't mentioned the fact that you fucked Colt AND Daxon now."

I sighed dramatically and fell down next to her. "Well, you have been at the library almost every night. Like seriously, how do you study so much? Daxon, Caspian, and I keep inviting you to do stuff with us."

She got out of the bed to go put her own uniform on, rather slowly may I add. I was definitely going to be late.

"It's the only place where I can concentrate. Plus I think you would rather like going there," she grinned pulling up her skirt over her pale legs.

I raised a brow, wondering again why I couldn't just be a lesbian and marry Olivia. "And why is that?"

She pulled on her shirt, buttoning it up. "Because Colt is there most nights."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Colt? Like as in the same Colt that ate a live mouse to scare off a group of jocks?"

She grimaced. "Eww. Yes, that Colt. Please tell me his dick is massive because I don't understand how you can tolerate him."