10

Marthe.

"Do I look okay?" Maxine asked, standing in front of the mirror. I informed her we are going somewhere fancy.

"You look stunning," I said, looking at her ass.

"Eyes up here," Maxine said as I placed my hands on her hip.

"Let's lie and say we have finals tomorrow at the crack of dawn because I wanna take this off of you," I said, looking at her through the mirror. Maxine had on a navy blue silk slip dress that does show a little cleavage. It was form-fitting. She paired it with her leather jacket that lay on my bed and black heeled ankle boots. She put her hair into a low bun.

"Says you," Maxine said, turning to admire my outfit. I wore a suit. It was black, and I wore a white t-shirt underneath the blazer. Knowing me, I wore my Docs with it. I also put my hair up. Maxine applied concealer to my hickeys.

"You like this?" I asked. Maxine nodded, tugging the blazer, pulling me closer.

"Really?" I asked.

"Do you have any idea how hot you look in a suit?" Maxine asked, pulling me in for a kiss. I chuckled her lips centimetres from mine.

"Ladies, are you ready?" Rebel asked, opening the door. We forgot to lock it.

"You have a lipstick stain right there," I said, reaching up to wipe away something that wasn't there.

"Thank you," Maxine said. I grabbed her jacket, helping her in it, and then grabbed her clutch, handing it to her.

"Oh, you're so helpful," Rebel said, smiling at us, but there was something in her eyes that I don't trust.

"You look dapper," Rebel said, looking at my outfit with concern.

"And you look beautiful," she said, looking at Maxine. Yeah, she is.

"Now, we gotta go, Marth's family is waiting on us," Rebel rushed us out.

"Later," I said in Maxine's ear. I smiled, looking forward to the end of dinner. I drove Cole, Rebel, and Maxine in my truck since I am the one who knows my way around town. I wanted to place my hand on Maxine's thigh, but I couldn't. Not with her family with us. I almost brought the backpack, but refused to, knowing it would raise questions.

"I never asked, but Marthe how old are you?" Rebel asked, continuously using my real name, annoying the fuck out of me. It's Marth.

"I'm twenty-one," I say, driving to the expensive restaurant. Seriously, why the fuck did my parents pick a place like this? To show off how rich they are? They are separated, but both work unique jobs.

"Are you a senior?" Cole asked.

"No, I'm a junior," I responded. I looked over at Maxine, who was eye-fucking me. I can feel her undressing me, and it is already driving me insane. Not like I wasn't doing the same. That dress will kill me all night, especially since I know what kind of underwear she has on, more like lack thereof. She only has on panties.

"Maxine's eighteen and a freshman," Rebel said. There's that thing in her voice again. Is she onto us?

"I know," I said, trying to sound as indifferent as possible.

"I'll be nineteen this month," Maxine said, looking back at her aunt. Cole seemed oblivious to the exchange.

We arrived at the expensive restaurant. I parked, and we got it.

"Marthe, a word, if you will," Rebel said, making Maxine and Cole stop.

"Don't wait up for us," Rebel said, making my heart hammer in my chest.