16

Marthe.

I woke up with Maxine's arm wrapped around my waist. Her naked body is warm against mine as we cuddled in Johnny's bed. I don't know why I felt this egotistical power move to make love to my girlfriend, who he tried getting with, in his bed, and he hates me. I wasn't thinking about that last night, but I am now, along with the fact Maxine went batshit crazy on Layla. That was so fucking satisfying to witness and it will forever stay tattooed on my brain along with the one kick to the diaphragm on Ava.

I'm glad we could take our time getting ready to go because it is Saturday, and we don't have a test or anything school related. The sun crept in lighting up Maxine's flawless skin as the faded freckles decorated her body. Her eyes are still closed, but I can see the world she tries to hide behind the lids of her smudged makeup.

I kissed her forehead, peppering my lips all over her face before reaching her lips, slowly waking her up.

"W-what time is it?" Maxine asked, rubbing a hand over her smudge makeup. Reaching for my phone on the night table, I check the time reading it is nearly noon.

"It's eleven fifty, baby," I say, laying back down. Maxine swung her leg over my hips sitting on me.

"Wanna go again before Johnny tries to steal his room back?" Maxine asked, gliding her hands up to my bare chest. I chuckled, gripping her ass, pulling her forward, making her fall forward, kissing her, taking her up on her offer.

"Yes," I say, rolling us over because there is no way in hell I'm letting her top me. Maxine giggles as I kiss down her neck, cupping her chest in my hands.

"I love you," I say in the valleys of her breasts.

"I love you too," Maxine says as my head continues south with her hand digging through my hair.

____

"I'd like my fucking room back!" Johnny yelled banging on the door, making me stop my hips, looking back at the door, groaning. We were so close.

"In a minute!" I yelled back, wiping the sweat off my head. Maxine reached her hand up, cupping my cheek in her hand.

"It's fine," Maxine says. I pull the strap out, taking off the harness while Maxine got out of the bed and slipped into her clothes from last night. I got dressed myself.

"You didn't bother to tell me I look like a fucking raccoon?" Maxine asked from the bathroom. I took in my lower lip to stop myself from giggling.

"And you fucked me looking like this?" Maxine asked, scrubbing a towel on her face.

"You're still fuckable, Max," I say, laughing louder this time.

"Guys, hurry the fuck up, I want to take a shower," Johnny yells from outside of his door. I barely had time to clean our strap before I stuffed it in my bag before Maxine opened the bedroom door.

"Finally," Johnny says as we slip past him.

"Why are the bed sheets so messy?" He asked. I looked down at Maxine whose face was red. Johnny looked back and forth between us before he physically cringed.

"Oh my fucking god, don't answer that," Johnny says, closing the door in our face. I stifled a laugh as Maxine dragged us to my truck.

"Holy shit," Maxine says, covering her face in her hands.

"I don't think I ever thought of doing something like that, but I feel powerful," Maxine says, getting in my truck. I got in before pulling out of the frat, heading home. Once home, Maxine got in the shower while I straightened out our room. As I was putting away her clothes, her phone went off. It's her dad. Deciding the answer, I head into the kitchen so she doesn't over hear me.