28

Marthe.

After my pity party, I regrouped with myself before sitting back down on the chair. Johnny shook it off as he sat down too. I can feel Maxine's shock that I'd let Johnny hug me, comfort me in front of others, but I'm relieved he can finally see the truth.

"I can't believe Layla would lie to me like that," Johnny ruefully spoke, looking down as if he has to re-evaluate his entire relationship with his narc of a sister. Maybe if he tells people Layla lied, others will stop looking at me as if I'm such a cunt. I mean, I am, but I'll be less of one. Maxine sat back down on my lap.

"I know that was hard," she softly speaks to me before gently kissing me. I smiled into our kiss as I held her closer, deepening the kiss.

"We're still here and demanding stories on everything you drank to, Marth," Maria said, and I groaned into Maxine's lips.

"It's fine," she said, pecking my lips again.

"We were gonna fuck, but then Devon showed up," I blurted. I know I'm drunk and lack a filter, but my god, it's worse.

"Is that why you guys were all skittish and shit?" Devon asked. Maxine covered her face with her hands, but I could care less.

"Well, we're here now, and I need some chips, so if you'll excuse me because I think I saw some Dorito's in the pantry," Devon said, getting up.

"Yo, what the fuck, Marth," Devon drunkenly chuckled, pulling out the strap. I knocked Maxine off of me as everyone giggled.

"I've never seen one like this," Devon goes on, examining the double strap harness.

"Okay, guys. Yes, Max and I have sex. Big deal," I state.

"We got that from the hickeys you guys suck at hiding, but why was it in the pantry?" Devon asked, dying from laughter. He will not let me live this down, and I will never recover now that Johnny is in on this stupid charade.

"Like I said," I started, slightly swaying from the booze in my system. I need to hit the fucking gym tomorrow morning. I haven't been in so long.

"Max and I were gonna get busy on the counter, and then you opened the door with Kayla's stolen spare key, so I had to take it off because you could see it in my sweats, and why am I telling you this. Oh, my god," I said, finally stopping. Everyone continued laughing at Maxine and my expense. Maxine stood, her face still red, but I could see her stifling a laugh.

"Why is this wet?" He asked, looking at the part that goes inside of me. I think I stopped breathing, shocked he's casually touching the strap-the thing I use on Maxine. You know the item I use to make my girlfriend finish without fail. I'm going to have to deep clean it now that he's put his hands all over it.

"Please do the math, you fucking idiot," I griped. Devon dropped his jaw.

"So you do still like it up there," he did not just say that-most women like penetration.

"Okay, fuck off," I said, trying to snatch the strap from Devon. He lifted it higher as if I couldn't grab it. I gave him a dead stare because I'm an inch taller than him.

"Oh, you suck," I whined, grabbing it from him. Maxine's face was beet red as I took the strap back into our bedroom.

"Damn, Max. Does that not hurt?" I hear Caroline ask.

"Shut up," Maxine whined. Rolling my eyes, I came back out, rescuing my embarrassed girlfriend.

"Fuck all of you," I barked.

"Actually, I think it's just Maxine you wanna fuck," Sybil said, laughing harder. I'm about two seconds from kicking these assholes out so I can be embarrassed by myself. This is so humiliating to the point it's funny. I'd laugh if I found a double strap harness in the pantry, on a shelf, next to salsa. Remind me to never let me invite someone into my home if I'm trying to fuck Maxine. This was a shit nightmare, and I hope I never repeat this again.