14

Marthe.

Gripping Maxine's jawline, I kissed her. It wasn't a dainty little kiss. It was the 'I'm hungry for you and you're going to know about it' kind of kiss. I propped her up on the counter in our bathroom as her hands roamed my body. Her hands found their way to my hair, as usual, tugging on the roots. I will forever secretly love that.

"Marth, please," Maxine begs for me to relieve her.

"And why should I?" I ask, kissing down her neck, ready to leave another hickey.

"I need to," Maxine practically cries. I chuckle, sucking on the skin right below her ear, making her moan out. I felt her hand travel south before her moans grew louder.

Looking down, I growled. She's trying to get herself off. Smacking her hand away, I slipped my finger back in her, slowly pumping them in and out. I know this slow pace isn't doing her any good, but enough for her to moan out again.

"None of that," I hiss, latching my lips on her neck again.

"Fuck, Marth," Maxine curses my name as I look at my artwork on her neck. My other hand came up, wrapping around her neck. She seems to like that because she drew in her lower lip between her teeth.

I picked up the pace with my fingers, hearing her moans increase. Maxine shut her eyes as she falls apart below me.

"Fuck, right there, don't stop," Maxine nearly yells. I didn't stop or let up as she bucked her hips against my hand. Her pussy is so tight, and so wet. She threw her head back against the mirror as her back arched—my hand still around her neck.

I felt her walls clench around my finger as she came hard.

"Marth, shit," Maxine yelled as I rode out her high. Pulling my fingers out, I placed them on her lips. Maxine opened her mouth cleaning herself off of me. I grabbed a towel and slowly dried off her body, kissing her shoulders, neck and down her back as I dragged the towel down her body. Taking the towel from me, she copied me. She kissed the tattoo in between my breasts and down my stomach. I felt my breathing increase as she kissed my thighs.

Taking her hand I guided us to our bed.

"I want you to sit on my face," I said, watching Maxine's face heat up.

"O-okay," Maxine stuttered as I laid down. She crawled over me as her thighs rested on either side of my face. I pulled her down lower before licking a long strip on her. I didn't give her time to comprehend my tongue entering her.

"Marth," she whined, gripping the headboard to steady herself. Her legs shook around me as my tongue pushed in and out of her. Maxine's moans filled my ears as she let out a string of profanities.

"Shit, Marth," Maxine moans out, leaning back. One of her hands reached behind her, and I felt it glide down my slit. I groaned into her sweet pussy, feeling her fingers get me off. I wanted to feel that sweet mouth of hers.

"Baby, turn around," I say. Maxine looked down on me confused.

"Turn around," I demanded with a serious tone. Maxine did as I said without question. Sticking my tongue back inside of her, I slid my hand up her back, softly pushing her forward.

"Oh," Maxine says. I chuckled into her before I felt her lips wrap around my clit. I moaned this time as my tongue worked the inside of her sweet self. How can someone taste this good?

The vibrations of Maxine's moans on my clit made my legs shake. I decided to try something different. I licked all the way up on her, making her jump.

"Marth!" Maxine cries out at the new sensation.