48

Marthe.

I never thought this was a possibility in my life because this seemed like a dream I was never allowed to have.

I've been kicked out of my own house and taken to a hotel with the boys and Sybil.

"Why do the bridesmaids get the house?" Sybil asked as she gave herself another tattoo to pass the time.

"I don't know, but free room service just because I'm getting married really is the best thing that's happened today so far," I said, sitting on the couch, knowing I don't need to be ready for another five hours while Maxine is out getting her hair and nails done.

"I think you getting married is the best thing the happen today," Sybil said.

"That's why I said free room service is the best so far," I said, emphasising my words.

"Oh," Sybil said before I heard the gun of her tattoo go off.

"I thought I'd bring a little refreshments," Devon's voice calls as he walks in with the beer.

"I cannot go down the isle drunk. Maxine will kill me and you know it," I said.

"I'm not forcing you to drink bro," Devon said before opening a bottle.

"I, for one, think it would make thing interesting," Johnny calls, reaching for a bottle himself.

"You guys are going to give me an anxiety attack," I said, running my hands through my hair.

"Here, then relax," Darren said, tossing me a small bag filled with green.

"So instead of walking down drunk, you want me to go down stoned?" I asked, picking up the bag anyway.

"I say, let's roll two," Darren sat down on the sofa next to me as he opened his bag. Inside I saw shrooms, LSD, ecstasy, molly, all of it.

"You are trying to party hard, my friend," I said, patting Darren on the back.

"Babe, I found this one-story house," Louis said, entering the room with his laptop and coffee.

"Where?" Darren asked, looking up. His eyes lit up as he stood, greeting his boyfriend.

"It's not too far from Marth and Maxine," Louis said as Darren pulled Louis closer to kiss him.

"Ah, bet," I said, pulling out some wraps.

I rolled two blunts and lit one.

"This is definitely illegal," I said before I went to the balcony.

"Feel better?" Sybil asked as I took a drag.

"I will be," I said before blowing out smoke.

"You are the bride to be, which is something I didn't think I was ever going to say about you, but here we are. Life is fucking crazy," Sybil said as I looked down at the city.

"I know," I said, taking another hit.

"But I like that my life turned out like this. I don't have to question where I'm going after I graduate. I have a house, a soon to be wife, amazing friends, a cool career, and I'm not twenty two yet," I said.

"That is impressive," Sybil complimented before I passed her the blunt.

"Yeah, so I can't fuck it up," I said, sitting down.

"You are going to be just fine. You guys have been living together since the first day of school, I know the sex is mindblowing, and I know you've messed in the past, but I can see you love her," Sybil said, sitting down, passing me the blunt.