40

Ten more chapters!

Marthe.

"Let it out," Maxine slurs as I crouch over the toilet. I am so fucking drunk that I woke up just to vomit.

"Baby, I think I need a hospital," I whined before throwing up some more.

"I'm too drunk to comprehend that," Maxine groaned, holding my hair back as she rubbed my back, more like rested her head on it because she is also equally as drunk as me.

"I need water," I said, sitting up, knocking Maxine off me. She fell to the floor before we burst out, laughing at our careless affairs.

"Me tooooooo," Maxine giggles as I sluggishly help her off the floor.

"Let's go find the kitchen, baby," I said, grabbing the mouthwash to rinse my mouth.

"Okay," Maxine agrees as I throw my arm around her shoulder. It's nearly four in the morning. We tried our best to stay quiet, but we kept tripping over each other in the dark, trying not to laugh because we didn't want to wake anyone.

"I'm horny," Maxine says, linking our fingers.

"But I'm too drunk to do shit about it, and you threw up," she goes on, whining, but my mind is made up as I pull her into the living room with the bar.

"I need to fucking come, though," Maxine sighs as I sink into the couch.

"I have my fingers, Max," I said. She giggled, climbing over me. She's not wearing pants, so I moved her panties aside. Maxine groans as I let my fingers slide into her. She grips my shoulders, bouncing on my fingers, and she cries out, tossing her head back.

"Fuck, Marth," she is shameless in her volume.

"Max, shut up," I slur, clamping my hand over her mouth. Maxine shuts her eyes as she enjoys my fingers deep in her. She's so fucking wet, tight, and ready for me, and god is she hot riding my hand.

Maxine is drunk, and when she's drunk, she doesn't last very long.

I had her coming in a few minutes, and she screams against my hand as she continues to bounce on me. Falling onto the couch, Maxine tries to catch her breath, but it's no use as she slips her panties back on, stumbling to the kitchen.

"Max," I whisper yell, going after her. I stuck my fingers clean of her as I grab her hand with my free one.

"Baby, wait," I giggle. Maxine is in the kitchen, opening every fucking cabinet to find a cup, I assume. 

"I need water," my god, she is so fucking out of it.

"You are an interesting drunk," I slur, stumbling in the dark.

"Shh, I can't see," Maxine whined. I turned on the lights, helping my drunk girlfriend. I feel better now that I've thrown up. Maxine grabbed a cup and got me one before filling up our glasses, chugging our water as if our lives depend on it.

"What if we got married tomorrow?" Maxine slurs, making me spit out my water.

"What the fuck," I said. I know Maxine is drunk, but holy shit.

"Like run off to L.A and get married in a place where everything is supposed to be accepted," my jaw dropped.

"Maxine, are you that drunk?" I asked, setting my glass down, resting on the island to stop from swaying. The room is fucking spinning.

"Yes, but I know what I want, and I want to marry you in California and have our honeymoon in Europe," Maxine goes on. She went from chill, comforting, horny to talking about getting married.