46

Marthe.

I just want to eat, but my mom keeps taking pictures, and the food is ready to eat, and it's not even ten feet from me, and I can smell the dinner in the dining room.

"It's just one more," my mom goes on.

"You've taken a million," I exaggerate, leaning on Maxine, expecting her to hold me up while she's wearing heels.

"Baby," Maxine whined, holding up my dead weight.

"Okay, go eat," my mom said, and I stood up straight, heading into the dining room.

"Babe," Maxine called out after me. I turned, facing her.

"Hey," I said, kissing her. Finally, I stopped being afraid of kissing Maxine in front of her family two hours ago. Maxine deepened it by lightly dragging her tongue along mine, making me smirk. No one could see us as I pulled us behind a wall. Maxine giggles as I pull her closer to me, our lips still attached. She pushes me against the wall as my hands slither down to her ass, gripping it, making her moan.

"Fuck, Max," I grunt as she kisses down my neck. I groaned, clenching my jaw, debating letting her leave another hickey with our families and friends in the next room.

"God," I said, gliding my hands up to her face kissing her harder as I pushed her into a door. Maxine fumbles with the knob, twisting the door open before she pulls me in. I closed the door, locking it before my hand slipped under her dress.

"I love you," I said as Maxine unbuckled my belt.

"I love you too," Maxine whines as her hand dips into my pants. I groaned as Maxine cupped me.

"Baby, please," I said. Maxine giggles as she grants my wishes, and I nearly collapse.

"We have to make this quick," I said as I slipped my hand into her thong.

Maxine cried out, so I switched us around, pressing my hand to her mouth.

"You have to be quiet," I tease as I slip my fingers inside her. Maxine's eyes widen as I curl my fingers the way she likes. Maxine slouches against the door as I hunch over from her fingers, entering me.

"Shit," I softly curse as I look into Maxine's eyes.

"Don't stop," Maxine whines against my hand as she screws her eyes shut.

"I wanna see your eyes," I said. Maxine squints, trying to look at me, but she's struggling. I remove my hand and press my lips to hers, bringing her closer to the edge.

She whines and pants as I groan.

"Babe," I said in our kiss as her fingers rubbed my clit.

"Fuck," I groaned again before I dropped to my knees. Maxine gasps, shocked, as I lift one of her legs over my shoulder. My lips wrapped around her clit, making Maxine shake.

"Marth," Maxine called out as her fingers tugged on my hair. I will never get over how she tastes because, holy shit, do I enjoy this.

"Right there," Maxine cried out, tugging harder on my hair. I slipped my fingers deeper inside, making her hunch over. I did what I did in the locker room back in the winter. Throwing Maxine's other leg over my shoulder, I stood up. She giggles as I shove my face deeper into her.

"Babe, shit!" Maxine yelps before slapping her hand over her mouth. I doubt anyone heard her, but just to be safe.

I know she's close, so I isolated her clit, wiggling my tongue on it, not breaking contact.

"Fuck, Marth," Maxine is helpless against the door as I bury my face in her.

Her legs start shaking as she pants harder and harder before she explodes.