Episode 48

(Y/n's pov)

The next day, us four went to the training room together. There was a bunch of people there training but stopped when they saw us four.
They all stepped to the side when we had stepped in the middle of the training area. "You both will combine light and darkness." Saying this makes the crowd mumble amongst themselves. Me and gryffin looked at each other and nodded. "So gryffin, used what you have learned to do." Jene said and gestured for him to take over. Gryffin clears his throat, taking a step back and extending his right arm out. Then stomping his heel on the ground, darkness swirled around his arm then taking the form of a physical object of a sword in his hand. The sword was black with smoke particles flying around it. This made people around gasp in wonder of the random sword that appeared in his hand. "So he's a traitor!" One person yelled and I turned to the person who yelled. "He did no such thing! He is still an endo." I say, defending gryffin in his place. Gryffin glared at the person who yelled such things along with jene. "He is an endo who some how can bend the darkness to his will." She said and eyed gryffin and the sword. "Very good through gryffin." She said supportively. Tyga slid me the double sword I had yesterday. I picked them up and turned to gryffin who nodded at me and jene took out her two tomahawks and tyga pulls out two katanas. We four rushed at each other, gryffin taking on tyga and I took on jene. My weapons clashed against her loudly with shrieking sounds of the blades. Gryffin and tyga had a smooth combat training while I had a difficult time keeping jene away. She blocked my attacks with her left tomahawk while she attacks with her right. Sometimes sneakily attacking with her left instead of her right. She pushed me forward but I was trying my best to block her away from me. Gryffin and tyga's smooth battles consisted of swift attacks and smart plays with tyga playing the defense and offense at the same time. So did gryffin but mainly playing offense. They were both highly skilled in the arts of combat which made me feel lower then they were. Jene wasn't going easy though, she was trying to push my buttons. I was starting to get annoyed by how far she was pushing me back. She was playing the offense while I, the defense was struggling to keep my balance of blocks up. She then jumped up and kicked my right katana out and kicked my chest, making me fall to the ground and stepping on my wrist that help my one sword that could have protected me. She held me there and smiled down with a shit eating grin. Jene knew i was getting annoyed I growled and when she raised one of her axes, I went into fight mode. Feeling an energy go up my arm, I felt a hilt in my hand and I raised my right arm and blocked the attack with a sword that looked white with white wisps floating around it. Her eyes were wide and I kicked her away from me and saw her on the ground. I saw gryffin was struggling to keep tyga away from him. He fell to the ground and raised his weapon up and their weapons clashed together, she pressed down on him. I ran to his side and kicked her down. Me and gryffin stood next to each other with jene and tyga standing up next to each other. My and gryffin held hands and they both rushed us, my weapon and jene's weapon collided and tyga's and gryffin's weapon collided. With mine and gryffin's hands intertwined, our energies clashed together which caused and overwhelming blast coming from our swords and caused jene and tyga to fly back and his the wall. Surprise was on both of their faces as they stared at me and gryffin. I was surprised too along with gryffin.
Silence. No words from people other then the shocked faces of the people around. Jene and tyga quickly got up and looked at us, astonished. "My office...pheonix...nature..." they followed us as me and gryffin held each other's hands following jene and tyga to her office, praying we weren't going to be in trouble of die at her hand for what we did. I'm sure we didn't know what we were doing either. We just grabbed each other's hands and...the blast...came from both of our swords. I did the same as gryffin did, made a sword appear...I thought the light couldn't do that. We walked into the office and she gestured everyone inside and slammed the door shut and locked. Jene turned to us, her mouth agape and her eyes wide. "How...?" She asked and me and gryffin looked at each other worriedly and shrugged. "We don't know jene..." I tell her and she then scrambled through her drawers, pulling the scroll out that spoke of the prophecy. "You two...You both really...really need each other..." She says breathlessly..tyga smirked at us and looked with none existant eyes our hands and we let go quickly. Tyga said nothing more and just stood in the corner. "Do it again...Both of you." I looked at gryffin and he walked to the side and did the same thing he did, making the sword appear in his hand. Jene gestured to me and waited for me to do the same, I didn't know how I did it the first time.
"I..I don't know how." I tell her and she frowns. "What do you mean? You did it outside!" She shouts and sits down and holds her head. "I don't know..." I whisper. The weapon disappears from gryffin's hand and he walked towards me. "Tap into the light. Like your in danger." Gryffin stood back and pulled out his sword. Jene raided a brow at what he was doing. Confused I turned to him and he then rushed at me and I widened my eyes, I felt the warm traces of the light overwhelm my arm, the weapon appeared and I blocked his attack.
"She did it again!" Jene said and grinned at me. "It seems she can only do it when she's in danger. The light is protecting her." Nature says and looked at me as the sword disappeared from my hand. "Does that mean anyone can do it?" I asked jene and she rubbed her chin. "That's something to test. Something to really train with." She said to me. "Right now, we must focus on you both. You both seem to really know what your doing." Jene says and gets up, putting her hand son both of our shoulders. "Stick by each other at all times. We need you both." Jene commands and we both nodded. "We will be going to another speech at the capitol. Nature, pheonix will gather more militia." The women both nodded and left the room. "Me and tyga will attend this speech." I hummed, watching her grab a cloak. "May I accompany?" I asked her. Jene sighed and looked at tyga. "They are more then capable." Tyga told jene and she stared at the two of us. "You both stick close to me and tyga." We both nodded and we joined them on this journey to the capitol.