Episode 53

(Y/n's pov)

The next day, me and gryffin spent was training together. My senses were getting smoother along with drawing my weapon of light out. Gryffin and I were then taking a break as everyone inside the temple rushes around. The door was open so we could see all of them rushing around.
"I'm confident with us." Gryffin says and smiled down at me causing me to nod. "I feel as though our love is fueling each other." Gryffin nodded when I say this and he kisses my cheek. "I will never stop." We both chuckled and suddenly, we both see jene walking up. My heart sunk, hoping she didn't see what gryffin did and he seemed to have horror in his eyes but not as an expression.
"Both of you, we need you to train all day. I want you guys to be as ready as you will ever be. I also wanted to let you both know that the militia is ready whenever we are." Jene stated and left before we could even say anything. I grinned at gryffin who had a sigh of relief that she didn't say anything. "Lets get to work then."
Me and gryffin trained for many hours, each day making sure we were up to speed with each othet and making sure we were as strong together. Jene noticed how often we were training and even told us she was proud, making me and gryffin feel proud of each other.
Helga is enraged so we've heard. She had a bounty out for me for 5,000,000,000 gold. Demwars are searching for me everywhere, god forbid they find the temple.
She was desperate and angry, it was funny to me.
Then the days came of preparation. We let the militia know that we were ready for this. The endo were trained and most were confident. We didn't want to wait any longer in case another decision was made by helga.
Gryffin was ready for this i...I was nervous. With the plan that we have now, everyone was now ready for this big battle. But I just felt nervous about all of this. I felt all sorts of different emotions flowing through me. Sadness, anger, anxiety, and determination. Though I was nervous,   I was somewhat determined to do this. Me and gryffin were back in our bedroom and he saw me becoming nervous, I had also told him before. He walked over to me and held out his hand to me, I looked up at him and saw his cold look on his face. It reminded me of the day we first met, seeing that expression. In a way I missed it. His expressionless face. Gryffin's hear used to be as cold as ice, but I feel like I was the one that chipped away the ice. I grabbed his hand with a small smile and he put his hand on my waist and we danced the night away. Just like before at zemora, we stared into each other's eyes, full of love. I wanted to dedicate my life to this man. He saved me from so many close calls. Though he was cold, Deep down he cared.
"When did you fall in love with me?" I asked gryffin curiously and he hummed, thinking. "I would say I realized the day I said you needed a break. Went on our little walk through the creek." He says, continuing to sway as we danced smoothly together. "When did you fall for me?" He returned the question back to me. I began to think. "I would say the same." I say and he chuckled. "Fell in love at the exact same time." I smiled and we both leaned in close, kissing each other. It was long and passionate as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Pulling away soon we looked at each other. "We're ready..." gryffin told me and i nodded. "The capitol is ours." I whispered.
"Unity..."

No doubts were in anyone's minds that this was will be bloody. But it was something that needed to be done. To take back what was once the people's capitol. This night I had the privilege of protection. But the people couldn't have that. The endo were hidden for too long. I was blessed to have this second chance because I had a purpose to fulfill. To keep going and to fight for what was right. To fight for my throne back. I should have been smarter. I should have been more keen. I didn't do anything to deserve this. I realized this now. It wasn't my fault. It was the selfish act of a woman who was so power hungry, fallen so deep in the dark she can't seem to find the sun. In a way, I feel bad for her. She's so far off the earth, she's fallen to her own suffering. To take it out on others.
My mother fought for the people. Now it's my turn to fight for Them as well.
I will always be an endo like my mother and my aunt, and my lover before me.
Gryffin and i are unstoppable.
Now is the time to fight for freedom.
To fight DICTATORSHIP.