Episode 56

The bells of the capitol ring as the people gather round outside ready to hear my speech for them. I had my crown back on my head as i looked at gryffin who stood off to the side with jene and tyga. "Good luck." He mouthed and i smiled, walking out to the balcony and seeing the people cheer at my precense. "My people! I am back! We are back!" The cheers roared through the skies and i smile at the people throwing flowers my direction. "In The loving memory of Ryoo kamaski, i want to say my dearest apologies to you the people, to let you know sadly he had passed by the hands of helga." The people had sad expressions on their faces to break the news of the passing of former emperor ryoo kamaski. "He will have his own memorial at the front of the capitol to make sure his memory will never be forgotten to us." They all begin to clap for what i had said. "Now in my first order of my rein, I want to restore the freedom to the people! To give you all your freedoms and rights you all deserve!" The people cheer and smile as i say this. "We will fight hand in hand with each other and work along side each other and never against each other. I also want to establish a law, that is the people's government has turned corrupt, the people have The right to overthrow and start a new government." They seemed to agree by their cheerful reactions, making me smile at all of them with glee that they agree with it. "I also want to give a huge thanks to the endo and a personal thanks for jene, tyga, and gryffin for keeping me safe and training me. Gryffin especially for keeping me safe before, though i did fall out of your clutches last minute, to see you care so much makes me feel so happy." Gryffin smiled at me and i turned around and take out three medals. "These are the heroic medals from the capitol and not one endo has gotten one before. Which is why i want to give these medals to you three. you've showed that you cared and you have shown your fearless efforts to keep this empire safe and protected." I put the medals around jene and tyga's necks and then gryffin, i stared deeply into his eyes and he winked at me, causing me to blush and quickly turn away.

The crowd cheered and clapped at the three heros stepped forward and raised their fists. "UNITED!"  They shouted and they walked off to the side and i stepped forward once again and smiled. "I also want to put in an act into the new written laws, The Endo act, meaning the endo will be funded by us the capitol and be federal peacekeepers." I had spoken to jene before the speech and asked her permission to do this and she had agreed to it which i super happy about. Gryffin seemed surprised by this act and smiled at me with gratefulness. 

"We will let you know of the laws we write, the council i back and we are ready to work, we wil forever stay  united. Thank you." The people cheer as we all walk back into the capitol and i walked beside jene, i grabbed her wrist and pulled her into another room.

"I want to hire gryffin to be my personal protector." I tell her and she didn't seem phased by what i said, she just folded her arms and smirked. "You love him don't you?" She asked and i gulped, nodding at her. "I will allow it just this once. If it makes you happy, i will allow it. But if he causes trouble, send him straight back to me. It could be for anything." She said and bowed to me and i smiled a big smile and let her off with tyga who bowed at me as well. Gryffin walked up to me and i grabbed his wrist. "She said yes!" I tell him and he grinned, wrapping me in a big hug and i hugged him back happily. "Thank the equinox." I giggled and kissed his lips passionately and he wrapped his arms around me as i kissed him back. We pull away and rest our foreheads against each other. "I love you darling...to the moon and back." I grinned and take his hand in mine. "I will always love you...to the moon and back."

We locked our hands together and looked at our hands together. We knew at that moment...we were united as one...

Y/n and gryffin continue to love each other as she continues her rein through out the years, keeping the empire strong and intact. The war will never be forgotten, and the two lovers are soon to be married after years of love for one another, a secret marriage between the two is soon to be. They are truly united.
Jene Douglas continues her leadership in the temple of endo to train children and many others who were gifted and became more involved in the politics of saedol.
Tyga had gotten her revenge that night and assassinated the woman named agitha that tortured her and took her eyes. By doing the very thing agitha did to her and stole her eyes before killing her.
Phoenix and nature also continue their leadership in the endo temple along side jene and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

The endo and the demwar will still be forever at war, with helga dead they have no official leader to lead them but who's to say they will never rise again. There will always be a hatred between the two groups. There is always a right and a wrong to the two sides. A darker history lies for the endo beyond you're understanding. The story continues with new prophecies. The last name Douglas continues through jene and the young boy whom she will train and soon fail. But more of that story for another time.