28. Rebecca

"Mom, I am late. I have to go.", I complained, standing in the door with my piano notes, ready for my lesson. "Yeah but you have to wear a hat. It's cold outside.", she said and came with a grey and ugly beanie to me. "That looks ridiculous. I won't wear that." "You will, because you're late and the others are in the washer. Now let's go and hurry."

Finally, out of the door I speed walked the street down. Passing the bus station on the opposite of my apartment, I noticed two strange boys looking at a dustbin. One of them had a bandana on. I thought these things had been relegated from the model agency. So non-fashioned. Suddenly without even saying anything, the boy looked up at me and was scared as hell as he looked into my eyes. These blue eyes and together with a centre parting haircut, could only be one person. Cuties best friend. The one who was quite in rage with me as we saw us on Friday night in the club. Although now he looked more scared than he was a few days ago.

Both, his friend and him looking at me, as if they had currently had the worst shock of their lives. The beanie must have been worse. Thanks to mum. Then I looked how Cuties friends mouth opened and closed and he turned a bit into direction of another boy. He was recently looking in the shop windows. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and had white sneakers. His hair looked even more familiar than the rest. Suddenly the boy turned rapidly and stared at me like he would be surprised to see me here.

Okay, I was surprised as well. Instead of waving or giving him a smile, I tried to figure out if he remembered me from the other night or was I the same person to him, before everything that had happened between us. Or maybe he knew every detail and didn't want to see me again. Maybe he was embarrassed of me or even worst of him because he had said such sweet things to me, which were kind of impossible to forget und unlikely for a boy. From Severin, I know that they have a highly praised reputation. Perhaps they weren't even true. I knew that people reckon that drunken words are meaning the truth, but I was not into this notion of interpretation.

I could clearly remember the moment we were in his grey coloured bed, lying on his black sheets. His lips just driving down my collarbone to my right breast, while he kneaded the other one. In this moment as his tongue was licking my bud, I was completely submissive to his touches. Every little contact with our skin was feeling like heaven and burning like heel. The ecstasy, which I enlivened my whole body from south to north. For once, I could feel that the first beginning growth of regrets were shut down. Any facts of my mind were vanished and I let myself fall into his strong arms-keeping me safe. I can always say it twice. He was an expert with his tongue and fingers. His multi-tasking didn't lack. Maybe of the alcohol, maybe not, though for this time it was just satisfying. And as he went down south, he told me with every single wet kiss from his so tender and smoothed lips that he wanted me so much, so often. That he was so drawn to my moaning. That our bodies were responding to each other so perfect. "You need to trust me.", did he say. And I nodded. "Say that you trust me. Whatever happen, don't leave me, because we are soulmates. Since I have met you, I knew it all along, but was too shy to accept this. Us.", as he finished, he took both of my hands in his and squeezed them. "I trust you, Cutie. With all my heart, even if this sounds absolutely insane now. But don't hurt me.", I pleaded him. "I would never hurt the one I adore the most. And that's you College girl.", was his last words before he sank his mouth into my folds and brought me to my high again. As I remembered this part, I could feel that my cheeks were getting a bit hot and my body craved for his once again. Before he could see my reddened cheeks again, even if he said in his drunken state often that he loved them, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction now that he had such a huge impact on me.

And also, I had a piano to attend. Only because of a boy, I couldn't let everything fall. When he would be sure what he really wanted from me, he needed to come by his own. It was his turn now. I had given him my number and he could phone me anytime, but he didn't because he couldn't probably remind himself of what happened this night. I could bet hundred euro that he thought that this all was a dream or he didn't want to.