18 Rebecca

Weeks by weeks were passing. I couldn't stop imagining the perfect moment, where I would gather all my confidence together and finally ask Josh for his number. My well-chosen sentences were all in my head. Perfectly structured and also witty to show him that I had some humour. Somehow, I was only waiting for a December wonder. I truly wished that it would be finally snowing. However, since I wished for snow, the sun was shining bride. And the clouds were nowhere to be seen. It seemed like it wouldn't happen at all.

But there was something else, which changed my mood in the last couple of days. I was arguing a lot to let it slide but then it hit me why he couldn't talk to me. After I first looked at his Instagram account. I couldn't hold it. I searched for details. And I found them. Not good info was revealed after spending hours looking through Instagram. And it got even worst at some of Max friends asked me, if I wanted to take up a music project again working with a guy, who is producing pretty good music- even I had to admit it. But let's start slowly from the beginning.

First, I found out that Josh wasn't just good looking. He kind of was in a different world than me. I mean, he was still on earth and wasn't an alien. He was just a model. A freaking model. Who would have guessed that? Not me. Now after finding out this juicy secret, I found some of his photos. Not that difficult because they were all attached to his account. He was posing for an advertisement for different festivals. These were sponsored by a bank. And they had the posters hanging everywhere in the city with him in it. I hadn't realised that he was this same person. He looked completely different on these ones. It was not my Cutie who I had met as we were visiting the college together. Hardly accepting the truth, I was going through his comments. Then after some postings that they're finding his photos pretty cool, I took a break. Kind of that Severin could read my mind, he phoned.

"Hey, what's up princess?", he asked. "Hasn't Chris hit you already enough for calling me princess too?" 

"No, this scratch I got, is nothing for not doing it again. So, opened up already the account of Josh, huh. What are you thinking?"

 "Wait, how do you know?" 

"Logged into your account and looked for your last check-ups." 

"You did what?!", I screamed. Now he had stepped over the line. How could this asshole do something like that? Where was the right of privacy going? 

"No problem. Chill princess. I didn't look around in your account. Promise. So, what did my little mouse find out about Joshy, her dearest lover boy?" He was definitely reading too much romances. Made a notice to myself: Never lent him books again. 

"Your cheesiness has to vanish or else your guys will call you a softie", I claimed amused. 

"No, they wouldn't dare to do that. Now, don't change the subject and finally tell me.", he insisted sounding excited. "Fine. You know he was a model?", I asked. At first it was silent on the other line. Then Severin shrugged. 

"Sorry, wasn't paying attention that you can't see my nodding cause we were talking over the damn phone. Haha." Sometimes he was kind out of place. But that was sweet and nice according to his other characteristics. "Yeah, he is a model. Cool, not? I mean now you are not only hanging out with normal musicians and gangsters. You get more popular. Straight to the top. But keep attention to the queen. She can be the bad one or so I've heard." Now, I was all ears. "Elaborate the last part please." 

"Okay, only for you, my love. So, are you logged in on your computer now? When you are, go to the website I sent you. Then click on this hottie and his abs and scroll down the comments. What do you see?" 

"Wait, give me a moment to sort things out. So then enter. Uhh nice picture. What a hot guy, wuhuu!! And what should I... Oh, I found it. You mean the statement: >>I have a beautiful son. Kissing emoji, red heart, emoji with hearts?<<"