ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴅ, ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
~ the ADD, After Date Depression ~

⋘ ──── 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔞 ──── ⋙

I lay on my bed, staring at the intricate paintings on my ceiling in despair. I guess you could say that I have problems right now. It's been a few days since my date with Tom. I find myself missing his lips, his hair, his lustrous eyes. I miss his entire being. I have no idea what the two of us were. Whether we were in a relationship or not. I just figured that the snog meant that he hoped for something more than friends. And that was what I was hoping for as well.

I want to snog him again. I swear on Merlin's underwear that the next time I see him, I'm going to snog him. Merlin forbid it would be a long time until then. My silent moments of despair was disrupted when Dad popped his head into my room, claiming somebody was here for me. I sat up abruptly on my bed. Had Tom come by to swoop me off my feet and take me away to another date? Oh no, I must be looking absolutely horrid right now.

Before I had the opportunity to panic and get myself ready to see the love of my life, Marge walked into my room. "Hey Nattie!" She greeted, a few specks of ash on her shoulder from using the floo. "I came to ask you about your date! How did it go?"

Her question made me groan out loud before plopping back onto my bed. "Oh no, did it not go well?"

I turned to my side, facing her with my eyebrows furrowed. "It was an amazing date. He brought me to this place called a diner where they served fast dishes like hamburgers and milkshakes and they were the bestest things I've ever tasted."

Marge laughed, taking a seat on the foot of my bed. "First of all, there's no such thing as 'bestest'. Secondly, if it's so great then why are you so gloomy right now?"

"I-" I sighed. "I just miss him so much."

"How gross." She fake gagged, making me chuckle. "So what happened next?"

I hummed in remembrance. "We walked around the village, chatting and getting to know each other more. Then he walked me home. and we snogged for a little."

"At the beginning of the day I was having doubts, but at the end of it all, I realised. I'm totally and deeply in love with Tom Marvolo Riddle. I miss him. His touch, his lips, his eyes."

"I want to snog him again." I declared, staring at the ceiling with my arms wide apart.

Marge rolled her eyes at me. "You sound like a lovesick fool. I wonder what that's like. Every other guy is so clueless and stupid."

Laughing at her I sat up on my bed once more. "Still pining over Louis Fortesque?" Louis Fortesque was the hottest, second most popular boy in Hogwarts. Although he might be a heartthrob, he was a shy and timid boy. Margerie developed feelings for him when they bumped into each other one day and she dropped all her books. She said she felt a connection when their hands touched while picking up the books.

Marge grabbed a pillow and slammed it over my face, face red and a smile over her mouth. "Stop it. We all know that I will never be in his radar."

"I don't know Margie, there might be a possibility."

Marge scoffed in her seat. "Maybe in my wildest dreams. Besides, I'm pretty sure fairy tales only come true in your life."

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I'm right. Look at you. Captain of the quidditch team, snogging the most popular guy in Hogwarts. I bet your end-year results would look like OOOOOO because the only thing you're getting are Outstandings."