ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
~ the one with the letters ~ 

──── 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔞𝔫 ────

Dearest Jellybean,

It's been awhile. I figured that I should write this to you, so that you're all caught up. During the second battle of Beruna, we all fought our hardest. We were barely winning as their armies overpower ours. Their catapults stronger and unstoppable once fired. I was so scared that we were going to lose; that we had once again sacrificed all those innocent lives for nothing. 

Fortunately, the tables turned when the trees started moving. Lucy had found Aslan. I was sure of it. They helped us destroy catapults and helped even out the battlefield. It was magnificent. I wish you were there to witness it. Your citizens, in their prime. Finally awoken from a 1300 year nap. But I guess you were a little busy yourself.

Too soon?

I managed to hide your wand before anybody else caught sight of it. You cheeky girl. I should've known that you wouldn't go down without a fight. You were the reason why Laila has been in a frozen state weren't you? 

Anyways, I am to be King soon, but I postponed my coronation. I do not want to have a celebration without you there. My only sister, the only living relative I have. Even if it's not by blood. You matter just as much to me as any blood family would. You are the sister I've never had. And I can't wait for you to wake up. After all, you were meant to be a queen of Narnia.

Everybody else is sad that you can't be here with us. We're all waiting for you to wake up. The Pevensies are coping in their own ways. They did watch you get your throat slashed open right in front of them. It's bound to leave a scar.

Peter has become less sufferable. He's learnt to be the King he once was. I'm sure he will remain that way as he grows older. Susan is as beautiful as always. Gentle with the needs of her fellow subjects. She worries about you, even if you weren't that close. She tries to be the rock of the family, cheering her siblings up when they see you in the condition you are in. But I know that she upset about your condition. Lucy reads to you every night. She believes that you can hear her, even if you don't respond.

Edmund was the worst. I wasn't aware that he cared so much for you. He barely talks to anyone. Always in the training fields, releasing his anger onto a straw dummy. Even I feel bad for the inanimate object. Other than that, he's always by your side, never letting go of your hand. He occasionally falls asleep while staring at you. It's a chore to get him to leave. To eat and drink, and even bathe. 

Perhaps you'll be awake soon. Everybody misses you. We need you. I need you. Edmund needs you.

From your ever so loving brother,
Caspian X.

 ⋘ ──── 𝔢𝔡𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡 ────

To the lovely Natalia,

I've seen Caspian writing on parchments, rolling them into scrolls and leaving them by your bedside. He claims that it's normal where you're from. You're probably never going to see this, as I may not have the guts to give it to you.

As I'm writing this, you're right beside me, sleeping as you have been for the past four days. Aslan says that it was because you lost a lot of blood, and it would take awhile for your body to replenish it. I can't wait for you to wake up. To hear your angelic voice, look into your heavenly brown eyes.