ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
~ the one with the bonding ~

──── 𝔢𝔡𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡 ────

Susan shook me awake, a panicked look across her face. "Lucy and Peter are missing!" I looked around to see Trumpkin packing up their empty sleeping bags and getting to go. I rushed to pack my stuff, Susan going off first.

When I caught up to her, she was standing beside Lucy, looking at the sight before her in horror. I ran up to her to see Peter with a rock in his hand, facing a guy with brown hair who was holding onto his sword. He must be the prince that Trumpkin was talking about. Campbell or Castiel or something. Behind them, stood a large Minotaur, some Centaurs, and Dwarfs.

I swallowed the lump in my throat at the sight of those who once worked for the witch.

However, I was taken aback by a beautiful girl, with rich black locks in a narnian dress. She wasn't focused on the conversation going on in front of her. She started laughing by herself. 'Bloody mental, that's what she is' A small voice at the back of my head said.But it wasn't a creepy laugh. It was cute and small.

I must've been staring at her in a trance for too long because she made eye contact with me, causing me to avert my eyes.

Soon enough, we were headed elsewhere. Me and my siblings trailed behind everyone else. I looked forward to see Caspian with his arm over the girl's shoulders. I could feel my fist clenching tightly as my nails dug into the skin of my palm. I should've known someone as beautiful as her was already courted. She probably thinks that we abandoned Narnia too.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard giggling from beside me. I glanced over to see Lucy staring at me playfully. "What's got on your nerves Ed?" She asked.

"Nothing" I grumbled.

"Are you sure?" Susan butted in. "You look like you want to murder someone." Peter added. "Is it because of that girl?" Susan teased as Lucy nudged me. "Are you jealous?"

"Well she is pretty. I can't wait for her to be my sister-in-law!" Lucy giggled. I could feel the heat creep up to my face, from both embarrassment and anger. "Not gonna happen Lu." I denied. "Besides, she's already got Caspian."

Before they could say anything else, Caspian and the girl turned around making us stop dead in our tracks. "We're here." He said, before the girl rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the ribs. She continued to walk away, talking to some other creatures.

"I hope you don't mind her attitude." Caspian sighed, rubbing at the spot she hit. "That's Natalia Longbottom, she came here not long before you guys did. She's still adjusting." He explained.

"She's pretty." Lucy spoke up innocently making Caspian chuckle. "I would be surprised if you thought otherwise. She's half Nymph." He added.

Nymph? "I thought you said she just came here?" Peter asked the question lingering in my head, uncertainly.

"It's a long story." He started. "But I do not now any of it."

He got me in the first half. The fact that he didn't know her story, yet is still so close to her, brought no comfort for me. It made her more alluring. She's a mystery to all of us. That just made her more interesting than she already was.

Natalia. Her name suited her. Beautiful and elegant. I stared at her talking and laughing with some Narnians.

"You better close your mouth before you swallow a fly."