ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
~ the one with the evil witch ~

──── 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔞 ────

After Caspian managed to cheer me up, I decided to pay my tributes to the fallen warriors. I found a big rock near the How and whipped out my wand. I used a spell to engrave the date of the battle, along with the words, "the bravely fallen." To symbolise how they died in honour. For their country, and for their king. Like a tombstone.

"Orchideous." I traced a circle on the rock, creating a circle of flowers. "I'm sorry," I whispered into the air. 

Upon hearing leaves crunching behind me, I rushed to pocket my wand and turned to see Edmund stepping out of the trees. "I have nothing to say to you." I spat. "Or your brother."

"I'm sorry. We should've listened to you from the start. I guess we just wanted to-" Edmund started ranting about feeling powerless and disrespected back in their world and that they wanted to bathe in the glory of being looked up upon. 

I really couldn't be bothered. That was no excuse. Suddenly, I felt chills down my spine, the hair on my arms were standing. Goosebumps were appearing. It was as though the atmosphere was as cold as ice. The warmth of the sun was barely there, it almost felt like magic. Dark magic.

"Something's wrong."

"W- what are you talking about?" He stuttered. 

I ran off to find Caspian. He's in trouble. I just know it. A king always follows his gut. Or in my case, a lost witch in an unknown world. 

"What's wrong? Talk to me Natalia!" Edmund shouted after me as he followed 

I found myself in the How, face to face with a tall wall of ice. A woman was in it, talking to the brunette I came to look at as a brother. He was struggling against somebody who cut his palm open.

"Caspian!" I called, hoping he would run away. He stood in a trance as the woman continued talking to him. "Don't touch him!" 

Something tackled me before I could reach. A horrible creature with fangs and claws. Werewolf? Fear etched in my heart as I thought about the werewolves in the Wizarding World. I clenched my eyes shut, about to be mauled. 

I heard grunting and the familiar feeling of being in one peace made me open my eyes. Peter had come and fended the creature off, allowing me to run to Caspian who had his hand reaching out to the lady. He seemed to be in a trance. 

I pushed him out of the way, causing the lady to retract her hand. I tried to get away but found myself trapped in a circle of mud. What in the name of bloody hell is this? 

The lady looked at me in shock. "Well I'll be damned. A descendant of magic right before my eyes." A cold smile crept onto her face. "With your power, I'll be unstoppable."

I can't move. Suddenly, images flashed before me. I saw myself, digging up a grave. Casting a spell, making the corpse rise as though it was alive. And she did look alive. The colour was in her cheeks, the light in her eyes. Her radiant hair, bouncing as though it were never dead. The dull shades replaced by a glowing tone. 

She's alive. I can make her come back to life. I never want her to go away again. We can be together again. Just like old times. Tears were brimming my eyes. I reached up to grab onto her. Once I've hold onto her, I'm never letting her go again.