chapter 30

Hey guys!!!

I hope you all are happy and safe with your life...

I am up with yet another chapter and l hope you all will like it.

Also, don't forget to read the author's note at the end of the chapter...am going to ask you all for your views...

Till then,
Happy reading 😄😄
--------------------------------------------

Sanyukta's pov...

Morning light poked my eyes and l saw the sunrise for the first time in my life from my room.

Yeah, l know l should have seen this from the mountains of Nainital but what to do the excitement of going on the trip didn't let me sleep all night!!

I kept on turning trying to sleep but it was far away from my eyes. So the whole night l was just thinking of how l convinced my family for letting me go with my friends for 1 week and what we all are going to do once we reach there.

l kept my alarm for 7 am but it was of no use because l got fresh by 6:30 itself.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs to prepare coffee for myself. I knew everyone would be asleep so there was no use to make coffee for everyone this early.

While l was having coffee my parents came downstairs

While l was having coffee my parents came downstairs. I wished them good morning and told them that l am leaving for Randhir's place in 5 minutes. I hugged them and told them to take care of themselves and drove to Randhir's house.

Did l tell you we have planned to start our journey from Randhir's place??

No?? Oh sorry...
In excitement, l really forgot to fill you all with the details.

So the plan is-

We all will meet at Randhir's place, have breakfast there and start our journey to Nainital.

I entered their porch and saw everyone there chatting.

"Hey guys!!"

"Hey!! Good morning babe"

"Good morning meri jaan..excited??"

"Very much"

"Me too!!"

We all then went inside and settled in the living room. I greeted uncle aunty, di and Vivan. And let me tell you l saw him after 3 years...so you can already predict my reaction on seeing him again.

We all had aunty's yummy aloo ke parathe with Lassi and started our joyous journey by 9AM. All throughout the journey, we sang songs, played damsharaz in which l obviously won and had snacks.

It took us 6 hours to reach there and we were very hungry then. We all went to the hotel first and had a delicious lunch and then reached the farmhouse.