chapter 32

Randhir's pov...

"It was so beautiful right??"

"Yeah"

I opened the door of our farmhouse and we all came inside. The very first task that my eyes did was to fall upon the couch. It was empty and that means Sanyukta was in her room.

I turned towards Navya,"Navya will you check where Sanyukta is?? I think she must be in her room"

She smirked at me,"Getting worried for her as sooon as you stepped in huh??"

"No its noth-"

Parth butted in,"Of course he is worried!! Don't you remember how he was asking us to make it fast so that he can come back early and see her??"

Navya nodded,"Oh right!!"

Varun also poked his nose in the conversation,"Guys!! You forgot one thing??"

"What??"

"How he purchased painkillers and an ointment from the medical store!!"

"Oh yes!! How can l forget that!!"

I didn't want to listen them anymore so l left them there and came to Sanyukta's room myself. Also, l could hear them laughing from behind.

When l entered her room, l saw her sleeping peacefully. I so wanted to sit beside her and keep looking at her but decided against it. Not to disturb her sleep, l quietly came out of the room.

On seeing me, Navya asked,"What happened?? Did Sanyukta throw you out of her room already??"

"No...she is sleeping. So being the gentleman l am, l didn't disturb her"

"Yeah yeah l know what a gentleman you are."

"Oh hello!! I am gentleman ok!!"

"Really?? Tell me one such thing which proves that you are a gentleman"

"Hmm ok"

"Start then"

"First- fighting off all the bullies
Second- helping-"

"Hold on!! When did Sanyukta got bullied in the first place"

"Remember in the second class when a boy pushed her and her lunch fell down??"

"Maybe??"

"I had saved her that time!!"

"Wait wait wait!! Are you talking about that time when a boy pushed her causing her lunch to fall down and you in return, picked up that food and threw on that boy itself?? Right??"

"Yes!! I saved her!!"

"And may l ask how??"

"See first l gave punishment to the bulley ;second l saved her from eating that fallen food"

"Now listen to me you dickhead!! First from that act of yours, you ended up in the principal's office and second Sanyukta would have never eaten the fallen food"

"N-

Getting annoyed wih our fight Parth finally decided to intrude.

"Will you both shut up?? How can you both expect Sanyukta to sleep in so much noise?? Let's just go and sleep. We need to leave early morning tomorrow"

"Ok bye..good night!!"

Coming in my room, l quickly changed my clothes and got into the bed. As l was just about to close my eyes, there was a knock on my door.

I got off the bed and opened the door to see Sanyukta standing there.

"Can l sleep here today??"