chapter 27

Hey pal...

How are you all??

I hope you all had a safe and a happy diwali.

Meri toh mast thi...

Anyways, l wanted to inform you all that l had participated in PUMA #Born To Provoke challenge wherein we had to write a short story of 300 words. Thus, to know your views on it, l have published the same.

Pls do have a look and tell me how is it...

Now, l won't bore you more and will let you enjoy the chapter ahead...

Happy reading 😊
---------------------------------

Sanyukta's pov...

I woke up with a sweet smile on my face.

What a dream it was...

Randhir picking me up in his arms and me snuggling more into him.

Wait!!

Was it a dream or a reality??

Last l remember is my head touching the headrest of the car and me drifting into sleep.

It can be a reality because l don't remember waking up again...

I wish it to be a reality only.

Without thinking too much on it, l quickly took bath and got ready in a warm attire.

I went downstairs and was surprised to see Kavya bhabhi there. She had gone to lndore since she had a meeting with few other interior designers.

Everyone noticed me coming but bhabhi didn't because she had her back towards me. Bhaiya was about to say something but l motioned him to be quite. He nodded like a 7 year old innocent boy and l had to suppress by laughter.

I tip-toed towards her and closed her eyes with my hands though it was a very childish act.

She guessed it within a second which l had already expected her to do.

We talked about her upcoming project and l being the most excited for their marriage changed the topic after few mins.

He he he... I am amazing, aren't I??

I was just going to pick up my car keys when Navya called me and gave me the news which made me cry at first but then her next words made me happy.

She told me that the datesheet is released and therefore we have been given holidays for two weeks. It was decided that they both will come at my place after an hour for a group study.

And you know what does 'group study' in our case mean...

I was studying in my room when the doorbell rang. I then noticed how fast time flies. I shut my book and went downstairs. Navya, Randhir and Parth were there talking to my mom and bhabhi.

I was surprised to see Parth here because l didn't know he was also going to come. When l came into their presence, we all greeted each other and moved towards my room.

The curious me asked,"How come Parth you are here??"

He gave me a smirk and said,"Why can't l come??"

"No!! That's not what I mean...l mean you are a commerce student so how come you are with us medical ones??"

"I just wanted to spend some time with you all since you all went to arcade without me. Now you need to withstand me"

"Oh yeah...you know it was so so so good. What a company Varun was...right Navya??"

I looked at Navya and she was giving me a death glare.

"Um yeah-h" she muttered nervously.

I glanced at Randhir and saw trying to suppress his laugh.

We all settled in my room and decided what to study first. Till then, mom came up with some snacks too.

I came to know that Randhir is an expert in anology while l suck at it. So basically it was a tution for me. For other two hours we studied analogy having 5 mins break in between.

Suddenly there was a noise which startled all of us..well except Parth. That is because the culprit was himself.

He had closed his book with so much force that a loud noice echoed in the room. On looking at our expressions, he started laughing.

And what's the best way to shut his mouth??

Throwing pillows at him...of course...

I motioned Randhir and Navya to start throwing pillows at him. Randhir stood up slowly and bought them. Parth was so busy in laughing that he didn't notice the pillows in our hands.

I threw the first pillow at him and Randhir and Navya followed me. His shocked face was worth seeing. So now it was our turn to laugh.

And this lead to a pillow fight since Parth also threw pillows at us.

We all had a great time and didn't realise that it was already 1 pm until our stomach growled. We all had a light breakfast since first we had to go college.

We tidied the room and made our ways down to the dining room. Mamma and bhabhi had already prepared the lunch for all of us so we didn't have to wait.

We convinced mamma and bhabhi to have lunch along with us and this made the environment more enjoying with jokes all around.

After lunch, l bid bye to everyone and all of them left. I came up to my room and decided to study some more.

Actually, it's finals now and we will me coming to the final year after which we will be officially called doctors.

Amazing na??

My whole day went into studying and relaxing for 30 mins or so. In evening, when l was totally exhausted, l finally closed my books and went down to spend time with my sweet family.

By now bhaiya and papa both had come back home. I watched football match which was going on and we had a great time gossiping.

Overall, my day was very good with studying with friends and then having great time with family...
------------------------------------------

Heya!!

I hope you would have liked the chapter though it didn't have much humour or romance in it.

I will publish next chapter soon for you all.

Coming to the PUMA challenge in which l had participated, l want you all to read my short story once and tell me whether you like it or not.

Pls... I want to know whether my story stands a chance to win or not.

Till then,
Bye 👋👋