chapter 18

Hey guys..am back!!!

Wish me luck for my last exam tomorrow.

I have prepared for it well so l thought why shouldn't l write another chapter.

So here it goes...

Happy reading...
----------------------------------

Randhir's pov...

What would it be like if Sanyukta and l were still friends??

-We would have been sharing a bond which no one could break.

Would we have been still best friends or something more??

That's a question for which l have no answer.

Ok let me admit something which l haven't told anyone not even Parth.

Though l and Sanyukta were besties but l felt something for her. I had a tiny crush on her which crumbled when she betrayed me.

I still have to find the answers of 3 questions which are constantly bugging me-

1) why did she break my trust??
2) if she didn't do it deliberately then who forced her??
3) or it is altogether somebody else who did and put Sanyukta in trouble.

If it is any of the first two then l am going to do anything to find the reason/person behind this.

If it is 3rd one then l am actually going to kill myself for doubting the innocent soul.

I was so lost in my thoughts that l didn't notice the truck approaching me. And l-

AHHH

I was pushed on the side road by a little boy so that l don't get hit by the truck. I was so close to die. I was going to thank him for saving me so l tried to find the boy but to my dismay he was nowhere.

I mentally thanked the boy and god and stood up. I shrugged the dirt of my shirt and started moving again.

Did l tell you where am l going right now??

I guess not!!

Am on my way to Parth's place which is just few blocks away from my house.

On reaching, l was just going to press the door bell when it got opened. It was Ronita, Parth's younger sister. I always wanted a younger sister and she was the one.

She was so surprised and she was going to fall when l saved her and made her stand.

"Sorry and hi bhaiya" she said embarrassed as she was going to fall.

"Hi Nita..how are you?? And where are you going??" I asked raising my brows.

"Am fine and hope you are sailing in the same boat as me" she said formally as if she is writing a letter to someone.

I gave a smack on her head and smirked.

I said,"Yeah am fine too...now will you enlighten me as to where you are proceeding to??"

She too smirked and said,"Not so easily bhaiya..guess where am l going to. And yes, why are you speaking so formally with me?? I am your sister right??" She asked the last question innocently.

"Ah hann...two can play a game little one" l said smirking at her.

"Ok ok.. here comes the last question of kbc- guess where am l going." She tried to speak like Amitabh Bachchan.

I put up a face as if l am thinking though l already know where she would be going so happily.

"To meet Divit??"

He was her best friend from childhood and l have always rooted up for them. Somewhere in my mind, l know they will end up together.

"Woahh!! Right guess...you won 7 crores for it congratulations" She said clapping.

"Oh wow...thank you thank you thank you...it's the best achievement of my life. I can't digest the fact that l just won 7 crores" l said sarcastically.

"It's ok... anyone who comes on the hot seat is bound to win something... Congratulations and bye" she said waving her hand and ran off without waiting for my reply.

I laughed shaking my head... idiot.

I directly went to Parth's room and entered without making noise. He was lying on his stomach doing something on the phone. On a closer look, l noticed that he is stalking a girl.

Typical Parth...

A goofy idea came up in my mind. I quickly kept both of my hands on his shoulders.

The way he shouted mammaaaaa left me laughing non-stop. I literally rolled on the floor clutching my stomach because his facial expressions were worth watching. I stopped only when a very pissed off Parth smacked me with his pillow again and again.

Also, aunty came up hearing parth's shout. When she asked what happened then parth quickly said 'nothing' but l am not the one to let go of this topic. I told aunty what l did and she tried not to laugh but in vain. As soon as she started laughing, l too could not stop and started laughing again.

I stopped laughing in what seemed hours but l know it was just few mins after aunty went back downstairs.

At this point, l was too happy and didn't want to spoil mine and parth's mood. So when he asked why l had come l dismissed Sanyukta's topic from my mind and made up a convincing excuse.

And this is how my whole day went by goofing around with parth and his family....
----------------------------------

How was it??

How will Randhir find out the anwers to the 3 questions which are in his mind??

Comment me...am waiting!!

Also, after l posted the author's note 2 days before, l got 3 more votes. Those were-

Sujawa
SrushtiK0
Bhihari

A big THANK YOU to you all too. As l say, it means a lot to me...

Thank you..
Bye👋👋