chapter 14

Hey guys!!! I am back with another chapter...

Read, enjoy and comment..

Will be waiting for your comments...
-------------------------------

Randhir's pov...

After meeting Navya, my mood was spoilt badly. I was frustrated, angry and hurt at the same time. I had never thought that Sanyukta, whome l was so close would betray me like this.

I didn't have any interest to go canteen or to attend any more classes. So l decided to call Parth and meet him.

I called Parth and he picked up on the third ring...

"Are you fine??" He asked frantically.

"Yeah..Don't worry"

He asked as l never call between my college hours until it's necessary.

"Thank god!!"

"Ok listen!! Will you-"

"Wait!! First listen to me!!"

"Ok ok...by the way why are you so happy??" I asked chuckling.

"Don't you remember, today l told you that l am going to dump that girl who am dating right now??

"Yeah..so you already dumped her??"

"Of course...sabse pehla kaam yahi toh kiya college pahuchkar!!" He said laughing.
[Of course...this was the first thing l did once l reached college!!]

"You know what, you are the first person l have met who has made a planner of when to dump girls"

"In simple words, it is called talent"
And this made me laugh hard which resulted in making him laugh again too.

He has the ability to soothe my nerves..

"By the way, why did you call suddenly... you are in college right??"

"Yeah, am in college but something happened which drained all my interest in studying so now l want to meet you." I told him in one breath.

"Fine... but where do you wanna meet??"

"You tell me"

"What about that arcade which is near Roseville Park??" He asked hoping l will accept.

"Okk..let's meet there in 30 mins"

"Great!!"

Once the call got hanged up, l straight away went towards my car and made my journey towards the fun goal...

When l reached, he was already waiting for me at the entrance.

I parked my car and we went inside.

Playing video games had always been my favourite because it distracted me from other thoughts and made me happy. And this man beside me always knew what would help me to distract myself and vice versa...after all we are chuddy- buddies!!!

After playing what seemed like hours, we went towards the food court as we didn't eat anything for a long time.

You would be expecting us to order burger/ pizza/ fries but we didn't order any of them. We ordered our favourites that is chhole bature for myself and Parth ordered pav bhaji for himself.

I finished my lunch in 10 mins l guess and parth was looking me as if l am a ghost. Let me tell you guys it takes time to eat chhole bature than pav bhaji.

I asked him,"What??"

"Are you serious?? How can you eat bature within 10 mins man???" He asked me bewildered.

"I was very hungry and was not in the mood to go to canteen and have something after that meet. That is why l called you and came directly here!!"

"You know what, you should have told me that you didn't eat anything, we would have had something to eat first and then play" he said taking a sigh.

"No problem man!! I had my best time in playing video games with you after such a long time."

"Great then but this reminds me what spoilt your mood at the first place??"

"Actually, Navya called me up and said..." I narrated all the conversation we had earlier to him.

After much silence, he said"What do you think Randhir??"

He must have noticed confusion on my face thus without waiting for me to speak anything, he said,"What do think Randhir why Sanyukta must have done that??"

"I don't know anything...the only thing l know is she broke my trust and now she is just an ordinary person whome l don't know anymore." I said getting up with anger clearly noticable.

He sighed and also got up. He put his hand on my shoulder and said," Give it a thought Rand..she was your best friend and must have done it giving it some thought."

I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and said," l don't care ok!! Can we go now??"

"Yeah ok..what about your place?? I want to meet everyone!!" He said changing the topic.

"let's go"

I am just confused why haven't l seen her in the college till now?? But in order to not spoil my mood again, l shrugged the thought away and went towards my car.

Today was seriously tiring day for me..l just hope tomorrow would be a smooth day in college...

------------------------------
How was it??

What do you think why Sanyukta must have shared her best friend's song with Nishant??

Will Randhir's day in college go smooth next day??

Do answer me...

Stay tuned for more chapters...

Bye...