Epilogue

Hey!!

I am back with another chapter of our book or should l say the last chapter of our book.

I hope you enjoy...

Happy reading🙂
--------------------------------------------------

4 years later...

"Swati give me Mrs. Tiwari's file quickly. We don't have time. The surgery starts in 20 mins. And yes!! After that can you pls bring one cup coffee for me?? My head is throbbing badly!!" I said as l frantically moved into my cabin.

"Sure mam...don't stress yourself too much otherwise your headache would get worse"

"Yeah.." l heaved a sigh and sat down on my chair behind my desk.

I am so tired already. I have already done two surgeries today and one is starting in 20 mins. I really wanna go home and rest now but l know l can't do that. I can't play with someone's life. Now,  can l ??

Swati bought Mrs Tiwari's file and then went out of my cabin to bring coffee for me. I started rea-

Wait!!

Did l tell you who is Swati?? And most importantly did l tell you now l am an official Doctor??

No??

Uff!! My head is so messed up right now that l am afraid that I'll mess up the surgery also. But l need to cool myself first and think positive.

So yeah...l am now an official doctor wherein l am specialised in Neurosurgery as l always wanted. And Swati here is my assistant who is with me from the time l got my own cabin. She is like my personal motivator. Whenever l get frantic at time like this, she always asks me to cool down which helps me a lot.

Not to forget my sweet friends and my amazing boyfriend who all are now wonderful doctors and are doing great in their respective fields.

Yeah...he is still my boyfriend and our bond only gets stronger as the day passes by. We always manage to find time for each other though we have tight schedules.

Like today, Randhir is taking me on a date which l want to cancel since l am very much tired but l won't do because l know how much it is important for him...for us.

I forgot to tell you one more thing!!

That is who has specialised in what.

Randhir is a Cardiologist.
Navya is a Gynecologist.
And Varun is a Psychologist.

And yes!! Our Parth is now a Businessman and Ruhana is a Fashion Designer.

I was bought to the living world again by Swati who entered the cabin with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Mam l am sorry it took time to bring your coffee. We are only having 10 minutes until the surgery starts"

"No problem...let's do one thing just give me the medicine and let's leave for the OT"

"Ok"

I quickly read the main points of the report till the time Swati bought me the medicine for headache. Then we left for OT.

When l reached near the OT, l noticed Dr. Raghav Bhatia, the one who is going to assist me was already there talking to the family members of the patient, probably telling them to keep faith on us and not to worry. This is what we always do. Before, entering the OT, we comfort the family members and ask them not to worry much and keep faith in us.

I also did the same when l reached where all were and we entered the OT with determination. We promised ourselves to do our best and save the patient at any cost.