chapter 20

Heya guys!!!

Firstly, a huge thank you to all who have read my story...

I really can't believe that my story has reached more than 1k viewers and 95 votes...THANK YOU SO MUCH

I am actually over the moon right now

You know what, when l got 100 viewers l was so so happy...was literally jumping 😂

Then think what would l be doing right now when l reached 1k+.

Crazy dance??

Maybe...😉

Am giving you all a return gift in the form of a long chapter...

enjoy the fést along with our
SANDHIR and PAVYA...

happy reading...
-------------------------------------

Randhir's pov...

Today is the day which reminds me of Sanyukta the most.

Do you know why??

Because first, today is the fèst wherein l have to sing and second, today was the day when l got the biggest betrayal of my life.

Maybe just maybe she would be present there as audience or as a participant.

I am damn sure that if she participates then she would dance either with Navya or alone.

But amidst of all these thoughts am having an uneasy feeling from morning. I feel as if....

"What are you thinking so deeply??" My thoughts broke by Parth's voice.

I didn't want to worry him so l said,"Nothing dude...l just feel nervous for the performance"

But he is PARTH who won't let the topic go easily...

"No tell what is it which is bothering you or else am not coming to attend the function."

Oh yes, today, parth and his sister is coming to the function with me. My family is not here as they have gone to the States to attend a close friend's wedding.

"Ok ok...l am feeling uneasy from morning. I feel as if-"

He did not let me finish and started rambling "What the hell Rands!!! Why didn't you tell me you are not well?? Why??? Now why are you quite?? Speak up dammit!!!"

I decided to be calm,"Buddy, did you let me finish what was l saying??"

He rolled his eyes and muttered,"Whatever"

"So l was saying, l feel as if something related to Sanyukta is going to happen today"

He raised his eyebrows towards me and said,"Like what??"