chapter 22

Sanyukta's pov...

As the event was coming to an end, my nervousness was starting to get increased by each second.

All the time, one thought was running in my mind and that was -

'Randhir should forget that we need to talk after the event'

But l know this is next to impossible.

So l just waited for that moment wherein l have to explain everything.

I decided that l will tell the truth whether he buys it or not. 3 years back, he didn't bother to listen me and left me broken. But this time, l will make sure that he listens to my each and every word.

When l came out of my reverie, l noticed what's happening around me. Parth was asking Navya for a dance. I was happy for both of them because l know they always had a thing for each other. I felt very guilty that because of my and Randhir's fight, they also had to part ways. But seeing them both together with each other, l really feel good.

But this marked the beginning of an awkward situation between me and him. I wanted to be in his arms just like the time when he saved me from falling. I want to feel his arms around my waist again

Aree the time when l bumped into him and was about to fall but was saved by a pair of arms!!

Remember??

But the problem was he would never dance with me. So to get out of the situation, l started thinking of numerous ways. But to my dismay, l didn't get any idea.

For the first time in my life, Ronita played as my lucky charm. She asked Randhir to ask me for a dance. I thought that he would deny but to my surprise, he asked me out.

No sorry!!!

He didn't ask me out, he asked me for a dance.

Don't get your hopes high...

While dancing, l was getting nervous for no reason...it wasn't as if he would eat me up. I think he noticed this and thus, he asked me to relax.

I really felt safe in his arms and wanted to remain there lifelong.

When the dance ended and he parted, l immediately missed his warmth. I wanted to hug him and remain in his arms for more period of time.

What's happening to you Sanyukta!!
Get a grip on yourself!!!

The event finally came to an end and people started to leave. While bhai and bhabhi were leaving, Randhir asked them if he can spend some time with me. He wanted to talk about something alone.

I knew what was the topic but l didn't want to be alone with him. I wanted someone to be with me at that time but l know that's not possible at all.

I tried to deny but they didn't pay any heed to my words. Instead, they accepted and left along with Parth, Navya and Ronita. Once they were completely out of our sight, he turned towards me.

He said,"Come let's go"

I became apprehensive and asked,"Where?? Can't we talk here??"

"No because this is an auditorium which is going to get closed in some time"

"But -" l started saying something but he cut me off.

"No buts...l will give you ample time to explain yourself. Now come with me" The authority with which he said shut me up and led me to nod my head.

We came out of the college and he led me to his fabulous car. It screamed how rich he was.

Who am l kidding?? His father has huge chain of 5 star hotels across countries.