Chapter 2

During journey to college

Its been 3 years since randhir has gone. I don't know when l'll meet him. I don't even know where he lives, how is he and does he even remember me or not. For once l have to clear all the misunderstandings. I know he will not believe me at first but l have to make him believe. I want to show him the truth.

Though l am upset that he didn't trust me and didn't even give me a chance to speak but l know at last, l only have to clear every doubt he has.

In these thoughts, l reached my college.
I entered the college and saw that preparations for the college fest was going on with full enthusiasm. With a happy mood, l entered the canteen and met my bestie Navya. We talked about how we spent our weekends. But l felt something unusual about her.

I asked in concern "what happened navu..are you fine??"

She hesitantly replied that she is fine.

After 5 mins the bell for first period rang. We ran for the class in order to reach before our professor comes. Our professors are really strict. Thus we need to follow his instructions carefully. Students were already there chatting among themselves. After 2 mins our professor Dr. Sharma entered the class and started with the lecture. Being the star students I and navu always sat on the first bench.

After 10 mins of ongoing class, the door opened and there came a surprise for me...

-----------------------------------
Stay tuned for the surprise...

Best Friends In LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara