chapter 12

Hey guys, my exams have started so most of my time is going in its preparation. Am trying my best to take out time and write a good chapter...pls support me and give feedbacks.

Thanks
---------------------------
Sanyukta's pov...

I went to Dr. Sharma who is a father figure to me. Sir and my father are very good friends from college.

I reached his cabin to submit my project file but couldn't find him so decided to go back to canteen and wait for Navya.

I took a seat and reserved one for her. I closed my eyes and unintentionally my thoughts drifted to mine and Randhir's last meeting which was our fight...

Flashback

"Ah 12th is finally going to be finished...am so happy. Finally l will be able to give NEET exam and enter into my dream college." I exclaimed beside Navya.

"You are absolutely correct Sanyu...finally its farewell but we will have to leave our school in which we have spent our 15 years!!" She said changing her expressions from happy one to gloomy one.

"Yeah..."

A grand function was planned by juniors and teachers.

Though all the performances had to be performed by juniors but the teachers planned a competition for us which we had to prepare within 1 week.

The points which we were going to get in this competition were beneficial for internal assessment.

I and Navya prepared a classical dance performance and Randhir planned on singing a song in his melodious voice.

Since l and Randhir are best friends, he decided not to tell which song he is singing to anyone except me.

My thoughts broke because of Navya's yelling," Oh god!!! Come Sanyu we don't have time...we have to get ready!!!"

"Ok ok chill!! Let's go..." She didn't pay any heed to my words and dragged me into the dressing room.

We changed into beautiful lehengas.
I wore a yellow lehenga with pink blouse and Navya wore a pink lehenga with white blouse.

After dressing up we went to the front side to enjoy others performances

There we met the handsome hunk of our school and our best friend- The Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

He wore a black t- shirt with ripped jeans accompanied by golden shirt.

"You both are looking absolutely stunning girls" he complemented us.

"You don't look bad yourself" l replied smiling.

After some performances, it was mine and Navya's dance performance.
We danced on 'barso re megha' song and got lots of appreciation.

Next was one of our class mate, Nishant Saxena's chance. He and Randhir were always against each other because of immense hatred.

He went on the stage with pure confidence and there we got shock of our lives...

-----------------------
Any guesses what would have happened??
If yes, then comment..
Stay tuned to know what happens next....