chapter 16

Hey guys!!!

I hope everyone is safe and happy.

Wanted to inform that my exams are getting started thus am busy in the preparation.

I may post chapters if l get time...but not sure about it...

Till then, read this and enjoy other's stories...

Happy reading...
---------------------------------

Randhir's pov...

I woke up with a jolt when someone poured water on my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Parth and our small devil aka Vivaan (Di's son)
laughing holding their stomachs.

I gave a smack on only parth's head because l can't do that to the little kid now, can I??

They both suddenly became quite though parth was still trying to control his laughter.

"Mamu..why did you hit him??" My nephew asked me in his sweet voice.

"I hit him because he disturbed my sleep" l tried explaining the little child of 7 years.

"Tell me whose idea was it??" I asked glaring at parth.

Viv pointed at parth and said,"He came to me and said that he will teach me how to wake you up"

"Viv that's bad manners to pour water on someone. Promise me you won't do it again otherwise l won't come to pick you up when you will come next time" l explained him and extended my hand towards him so that he can promise me.

"Promise mamu" he said and put his hand in mine.

"That's a good boy" l said ruffling his hair. He giggled and ran off downstairs to his room.

I stood up and glared at parth who was sitting on my bed still laughing silently.

He shrugged his shoulders and said innocently,"What??"

I was getting really pissed at him "You do realise right what you did right?? I was ok if you had done this shit alone but why did you include Vivaan??"

"I need to teach him ways so that he can wake you up using those tricks when l am not here!!"

"Parth!!"

"Ok ok am sorry..won't do it again."

"Great" l sighed and sat on the bed.

He too sat beside me and started poking me like a little kid.

"What??" I asked glaring at him.

"Where is your laptop??" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Why do you need it??" I too asked him raising my eyebrows.

"I want to check something"

"What??"

"Ek bar de to de..khud pata chal jayega"
[At least give it once.. you'll get to know yourself.]

I stood up, took out the laptop out of my bag and gave it to him.

I then went into the bathroom and took a quick bath. When l came back, l saw parth grinning.

I asked him while applying deo,"Why are you grinning like an ediot??"

"Because of this" he said and turned my laptop towards me.

A mail was opened and l saw my name in it. I quickly took it from him and started reading-

Dear Randhir Singh Shekhawat,