chapter 15

Sanyukta's pov...

The day went as boring as it could be after the lunch break in which l cried over remembering my lost friendship with Randhir. I am still confused as to why l and Randhir haven't come face to face yet. Maybe he is avoiding me as much as I am avoiding him.

The next day l woke up at my usual time and did my morning business. I still had time to get ready so l opened my laptop to check few mails. There was one mail for which l was from last 1 week and that was...

Wait!!

Did l forget to tell that l am taking part in the college fest which is taking place after 1 month??

If yes, then am telling you now-  I am taking part in the solo dance competition for which l have already given the auditions. Navya didn't want to take part this time as she took last year whereas l didn't participate. We would have done duo dance performance incase she had taken part this year too.

Coming back onto the mail, it was-

Dear Sanyukta Agarwal,

We are glad that you taking part in this year's college fest. We had told you to wait for our mail regarding the Audition which you gave for solo dance competition.

We are really happy to tell that your performance was mesmerizing and thus you have been selected for the competition.

I on the behalf of our whole team congratulate you and wish you best of luck for the competition.

Hope to see your best in the competition as well...

Warm regards,
Anjali kapoor
Head of college board

I was too happy when l read that. I quickly got ready and went downstairs to reach college as soon as possible. My family was already on the dining table for breakfast and even Kavya di (whome l call bhabhi only in front of bhai to make him realise that he loves her).

I greeted everyone cheerfully and in return bhai said,"Looks like someone has climbed the Mount Everest today!! Why so happy??"

"Remember l am taking part in the solo dance competition for the college fest and l gave audition for it last week??"

"Yeah" all said in unison.

"So..." I dragged and didn't complete my sentence for fun.

"So..." Everyone repeated the same.

"Solgotamailfromcollegeandgotselectedforthecompetition!!!" I said in one breath.

"Calm down PT Usha and repeat again what you just said"

"I got a mail from college and got selected for the competition!!!"

"Woahh...Congo chhoti"

"Congrats princess"

"Congrats beta"

"Congrats Sanyu"

All said in unison and hugged me tightly.

"Thanks guys...am leaving for college now!! Have to tell Navya also"

"Wait you won't go anywhere without having breakfast" mamma said sternly.

"Mamma pleaseee" l whined

"No"

"Pretty pweese with a cherry in top??"

"No means no"

"Ok ok" l sighed dejectly.

I quickly applied butter on paratha, rolled it and ate it.