chapter 9

Sanyukta's pov...

I really don't want to go to college today.

I don't want to encounter him but l have no option. I have a really important project to submit and a test too which would affect my final result if I don't. I hurriedly got ready and went downstairs to greet my parents.

Yes they came back yesterday but just for 2 weeks. They need to go again but to Paris now for a business tour.

I greeted my parents and had my mother's world famous waffles. When l asked her about bhai, she said that he was still sleeping as he came back from his business party late last night. Nodding at her, l set off towards college.

I met Navya on the usual spot and we both went to canteen together. After the bell rang we went to our class as the test was about to start within 15 mins.

I saw Randhir walking in with Varun with whom he sat yesterday during the lecture. I decided not to think about him and focus on the test.

I was wondering how would he give the test when he just took admission here yesterday. But then there was a fact that he must have studied it before from States.

Our professor entered with question papers in his hands. I had a test of anatomy and it's the worst subject for me. I really do well in other subjects which l have chosen but to my dismay, anatomy was compulsory to take. So l could not replace it with other subject.

Anyways, my test started and l started attempting the questions which l could do.

After the test, l and Navya moved out of the class and she asked me,"How many questions were you able to do??"

That's the thing about having best friends. They don't ask basic questions like how was your paper or did you do well or not.

"Not many but l guess l did better than the last time. What about you??" I replied smiling a bit.

"Me too l could attempt more questions than the previous test" she too said smiling.

"Ok let's go to Dr. Sharma so that we can submit our projects." I said so that l can submit my file and can go home  to spend some time with my parents.

"Yeah...you go but l need to meet Dr. Ranjan. Will join you in sometime in the canteen."

"Oh ok..bye"

"Bye"

I wanted to ask her why did she want to meet Ranjan sir as she met him yesterday only in order to clarify some doubts. But l shrugged that thought away and didn't ask anything.

With that we departed our ways. I went on the top floor to meet Dr. Sharma and she went on the first floor to meet Dr. Ranjan.
------------------
Stay tuned for more chapters...