chapter 28

Hi people!!!

I know l haven't posted any chapter from last 10 days. I am so much stuck in school work and exams.

Ek exam khatam hota hai toh dusra shuru ho jaata hai... 11th class is getting hectic as it is coming to an end. 12th will be more hectic and l don't know how will manage everything.

Anyways, l think my story is getting boring so l have tried to write something interesting in this one.

I hope you will like...

Happy reading 😊
-------------------------------

Sanyukta's pov...

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Where is my bag??

Where are my clothes??

Ahhhh!!!! Its so frustrating!!!

You must be thinking what the hell happened to me and why am l behaving like a wannabe right??

Actually, today is my first exam and l being a crazy person forgot to put alarm yesterday. Now l am VERY late. On top of it, l am not able to find my bag and my shoes. Bhai is continuously honking and mom is shouting from downstairs as today bhai is my ride and l making him late too.

Finally after a lot of searching, l found my things and dashed out of my room. I reached down skipping 2 steps at a time. I took the paratha roll in my hand and hopped in the car. During the whole ride, l had to hear him and l know l have to listen to Navya and Randhir too for this childish act of mine.

As soon as l got out of the car bhai dashed off without waiting for a second. My exam was going to start in 15 mins and l have only 5 mins to reach before the invigilator.

I reached the assigned room and then other round of scolding started. It lasted until the teacher asked us to keep quiet as he had already got annoyed by everyone's voices.

Did l tell what subject l have as my first exam??

I guess l didn't.

Its one and only my favourite Anatomy.

*Notice the sarcasm*

It was quite easy which l hadn't expected at all. Most of the students were happy after giving the exam including Randhir and Navya.

Like this, we didn't realise when a whole month passed away and last exam (physiology) came up. We all came out of the exam room with large smiles on our faces.

It not only meant the ending of session but also meant that only one year was left when we'll be officially tagged as doctors.

We could hear chaos as we made our way to the canteen. That is because it's the time of farewell of final year students wherein l know am not going to participate at all.

We settled on our usual table and called Varun as well. After having snacks and discussing about the paper, Varun came up with a wonderful Idea.

"Hey..l have an idea!!"

"What??"

"What about an outing??"

Listening to the word idea both me and Navya became interested.

"Where to??"

He gave a sigh and replied,"Ab yeh bhi mai batau kya?? Khud toh kuchh socho!!"

I was going to say something but Randhir's phone rang. He excused himself and went somewhere.

"What about Nainital??" I exclaimed.

"Its a good Idea but then let's discuss with Randhir as well".

"Ok"

Randhir came back and said,"Guys can we include Parth also?? His exams also finished today and he is free now."

Before l can speak something Navya practically jumped up from her seat and shouted, "Yess call him too" which resulted nearby students to look at us.

She muttered a sorry and sat down back at her seat. I and Randhir looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

The silence at the table was broken by a confused Varun.

"Who is Parth??"

Randhir answered him, "Oh yes...you don't know him. He is our childhood best friend"

"Oh" then he went into some serious thinking..

We all looked at each other in confusion and in return we just got shrugging of shoulder. So l decided to bring him back from his la la land.

I shook him and asked,"What are you thinking??"

He looked at us and asked,"Can we add one more person in our outing??"

He looked at us hopefully and we all smirked at him.

"What??"

Navya smirked at him and said,"Of course you can bring your girlfriend." giving emphasis on girlfriend.

He choked and started coughing so l passed him water.

"Wh-hat??"

"You have a girlfriend right?? You can bring her"

"No l don't have any girlfriend!!"

"Oh my god!!! You have a boyfriend then!!!"

He got shocked and we on the other hand started laughing like lunatics. If it would not have been a canteen then l am telling you l would have been rolling on the floor.

"Shut the hell up!!! Fine l have a girlfriend!! Happy??"

She smiled at him sweetly and said,"Very much"

I asked him,"So what's her name??"

"Hana...l mean Ruhana"

We all chorused," Hanaaa"

He blushed and looked away.

It was my chance to exclaim now,"Oh my god!! Is Varun Thamman blushing??"

He was clearly getting annoyed and we were having our best time.

He dramatically exclaimed,"Oh god, What a mess l have gotten myself into??"

A quite Randhir now spoke which made us all agree.

"Let's do one thing...let's discuss everything at my place in evening at 5:00. I'll call Parth and inform him." He then turned towards Varun and said,"You inform your Hana..ok??

Varun shook his head before muttering an ok.

We all got engrossed into chit chatting and planning of our vacations...
----------------------------------------

Hey guys...

How was this chapter??
I hope you would have liked it...

Also, l am planning some romantic scenes for our dear Sandhir and maybe Pavya as well in the upcoming chapters...

So stay tuned...

Now, the voters of previous chapter-

Sujawa
Aishami
Tapashya1234
KiyaraKashyap
aggarwalsanyukta

Thank you very much for voting my story and pls do read my other short story 'Inspiration through a young girl' which l had given for #Puma challenge.

Stay safe and healthy...

Bye guys 👋👋