chapter 11

Am continuing with Navya's pov in this chapter...
And yes, a very happy independence day to all my readers...
---------------------------

So here l am waiting for Randhir to show up....

He came towards me with what seemed like frustrated.

As l was just about to speak, he spoke," Speak fast..l don't have much time to listen your rants."

Arrogant as before..

"Fine... listen Randhir, l am not here to defend Sanyukta l am here just to inform you some things..." I said taking a sigh.

"May l ask what do you want to inform me??" He said giving emphasis on 'inform'.

"I just wanted to say that Sanyukta really cares for you and she was broken when you went away. She really cares for you and have always waited for you to come back Randhir" l said carefully forming words in my mind.

He rolled his eyes as if l am saying crap but l know he must be thinking about this right now.

"You both were best friends. So you also must be having a soft corner for her somewhere in your heart right??" I deliberately asked this question because l wanted to know what he thinks of Sanyu.

I wanted a positive answer out of him but what l got in return left me gobsmacked.

"No l don't have any soft corner for her. She is a bitch who betrayed me really badly. I can't believe she was my best friend once. Let me tell you Navya Sharma l am dreading my decision to be friends with her." He yelled at me and went away angrily.

Shit!! I didn't expect this answer from him. I thought that he would be still having a soft corner for him.

From this conversation, one thing was sure i.e it would be very difficult for me to build friendship between them once again.

With this thought, l moved towards canteen to meet Sanyukta.

Let's see what happens...

------------------------------
What will Navya do??
Will she be able to make them one again??

To know....stay rooted..